VackerGlobal supplies UV Light Sterilizer Robot combined with a sprinkler for an atomized spray of Hydrogen Peroxide. This is highly efficient compared to a Robot with UV light alone. This UV disinfection Robot is useful for sterilization of Hospitals, Hotels, Classrooms, schools, universities etc.
Features of UV Room Disinfection Robot with Hydrogen Peroxide Sprinkler
This Disinfection robot has two methods of disinfection viz. UVC vertical lights and a top-mounted sprinkler for spraying atomized Hydrogen Peroxide. Major features of this automatic disinfection machine are as below:
- This UV Light sterilizer robot has a vertical design with aesthetic looks with a rugged body with ABS and Stainless.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is a highly effective disinfectant for removing up to 99.9 % of Pathogens including Corona Virus.
- We have provided Quartz type UV Tubes with UV lights in the UVC Spectrum with 254 nm.
- This UV disinfection robot provides efficient disinfection around the Robot with UVC and sprinkler.
- The atomizer sprinkler also provides 360 Degree coverage.
- The Robot has vertical UVC Tubes which provide disinfection around 360 Degrees of the Robot.
- You can feed the Map of the area for its autonomous navigation.
- The room disinfection robot is capable of Singletrack and Multitrack operations, which are selectable by you.
- This automatic disinfection machine has autonomous charging.
- It features an unmanned operation for safety during its operation.
- It has multiple sensors for detecting obstacles and smooth manoeuvring.
- You can monitor the functioning of this Robot in real-time during operation.
- You can interface this UV Light, room sterilizer with other IoT Devices if required by you.
- Laser ray gyroscope and speed Sensors provide complete flexibility while moving around.
- It has 360 Degree turning capability, thus ensuring extremely smooth travel operation.
- It travels at a speed of approximately 1 meter per second while moving in a straight line.
- It has a built-in battery which feeds power for up to 8 hours after a full recharge.
- It also has a standby time of up to 48 hours after a full recharge.
- The UV room Sterilizer Robot can cover up to 30 to 60 Square Meters on a singletrack operation.
- The operating software is based on open source technology, which is programmable by the customer.
- It has a large LED panel on the front side which displays major operation parameters.
- The robot is almost cylindrical in shape having a diameter of 50cm and a height of 135 cm.
- This ultraviolet cleaning machine with Hydrogen peroxide sprinkler has connectivity using WIFI, 4G and Bluetooth.
- For charging purpose, you may use 220-230 VAC, 50HZ power. Should you require a different power rating, please let us know.
- UV light under C spectrum is proven for disinfection of pathogens including Coronavirus.
Applications of Disinfection using a UV Robot
You can use this UV disinfection robot for most of the indoor area applications. Few examples are below.
- You can use this Robot for sterilization of commercial building, shopping malls etc.
- It is easy to sterilize Hospitals, clinics, Quarantine centres etc.
- Its sleek size of 50 cm cylindrical shape allows it to sterilize congested areas in hospitals, clinics etc. including operations theatres, laboratories etc.
- It will be especially useful to sterilize large areas such as airports, cargo areas etc.
- Also, you may use it for cleaning hotels, gymnasiums, cinema halls, conference centres, exhibition centres etc.
Product details of UV Sterilization Robots
The product details of this Robot for sterilization purposes are as below:
- Brief Title of the device: UV Disinfection Robots utilizing UV Lights and Hydrogen Peroxide Sprinkler for disinfection of Shopping Malls, Hotels, hospitals, commercial buildings, airports etc.
- Brief Description of the device: This Robot UV Sterilization Robot disinfects with UV light combined with a sprinkler for disinfectant. You can use either one or both modes. It operates with battery lasting up to 8 hours.
- Model number: VACR-D-12Z
- Brand: VackerGlobal
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1031000012
- Price (USD): Please contact us
- Price Validity: 31 December 2020
FAQ on UV Robots with UVC (Applicable for Models for UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait & Egypt)
- Are Hydrogen Peroxide spray and UV lights effective for disinfection? Yes, both of them are proven for disinfection for a number of years.
- How do I program the Sterilizer robot for disinfection of a room or a set of rooms? You can program the robot using the layout of the area. You can use the display panel as well as WiFi communications etc.
- Can I use this Robot in critical areas such as hospitals, clinics, airports etc.? Yes, based on your needs, you can use one or both the disinfection methods.
- Which are the sensors available in the Robot for moving around? There are sensors with a Laser ray, gyroscope and speed for detecting objects and for smooth movements.
- What is the travelling speed of this robot while in operation? The maximum speed is approximately 1 meter per second.
- Can the customer change the programming of the Robot? Yes, it uses open Source Software and the customer can reprogram it suitably.
Also, see our corporate webpage on our various Robots for disinfection and sterilization.
The Middle East office of VackerGlobal supplies this disinfection robot in A rabic countries and African countries including in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia and other African countries.
Dubai office of VackerGlobal supplies this UV Disinfection Robot in all emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) covering Dubai, Abudhabi and other GCC including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait etc.
It operates on battery? It can work on 110V, 60 Hz (KSA)?
Yes it operates on battery. Battery lasts up to 8 hours. Yes we can supply 110 V, 60Hz charger.