Single-use, disposable Temperature & Humidity data loggers can record the data only once. Upon completing the memory, we cannot reuse the same. Similar to the single-use temperature data logger, these also generate the reports automatically upon insertion into a PC.
VAC-V1H Single use (Single trip), High Accuracy Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with LED indicators, without display
This USB, PDF, Excel humidity data logger has the following features.
- The data logger has a memory capacity of approximately 6500 temperature readings and 6500 humidity readings.
- The Sampling interval is common for temperature and humidity recordings. The user can program this from 1 second to 24 hours.
- The logger can record humidity from 0% to 100% RH (Relative Humidity)
- The user can keep this single trip, disposable data logger for recording in a temperature range of -40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F.
- The temperature recording is possible within the range of -40 °C ~ +80 °C or -40°F ~ +176°F.
- The temperature measurement has an accuracy of ±0.3°C between-40 °C to +80 °C or -40°F to +176°F.
- It has a temperature sensor type of digital Sensirion SHT31.
- If you want to mark at different points you can do so by the bookmarking feature.
- The temperature reading of this single-use humidity data logger can be seen up to a division of 0.01°C.
- The time accuracy of this single-use humidity data logger is ±15 minutes per year.
- There are two press buttons for starting and stopping the recording.
- There are 4 different ways to start the single-use, humidity logger (1) Press the start button for a few seconds and it will start recording. (2) Program a start delay duration and then manually start by pressing the start button for a few seconds. (3) The logger can start at any particular date and time based on the programming (4)The logger can automatically start the recording upon reaching any particular temperature as programmed.
- There are 3 different ways to start the single-trip, humidity logger (1) You can program the logger to stop after a certain number of days, weeks etc. (2)You can program the logger to stop at a certain date and time (3) You can also press the stop button manually for a few seconds to stop the recording.
- The user can program 4 different alert levels as High, HighHigh, Low and LowLow. There are 4 LEDs corresponding to these alerts.
- The sensor has a response time better than 7 minutes (T90) in moving air.
- The battery type is cell type battery CR2032.
- There are 5 LEDs to display the alarms. One each for H, HH, L and LL readings. If there were no alerts, the fifth one will show that the temperature has been within the range.
- Upon completion of recording, you can generate a detailed report simply by inserting into a PC, Mac or Linux system. You don’t have to install any special software supplied by us.
- It generates the files type ZLG, TXT, CSV and PDF automatically. It supports all languages.
- The user can export the report file types ZLG, TXT, CSV and PDF.
- The programming software is available for free download form our website.
- It can operate in computers with any software viz. Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOSX and Linux operating systems.
- We can supply the loggers with inbuilt calibration as an option, at additional charges.
- It complies with CE and RoHS certification.
- The dimensions of the logger are 79mm x 48mm x 9 mm.
- It has an approximate weight of 17 grams.
- It has an ingress protection of IP30.
- The battery lasts for 1 to 2 years depends on the usage.
- The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase or until the first use.
In the Middle East, we serve the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we serve countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply Single use, Disposable, USB humidity data loggers (Single trip, humidity data loggers) to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.