Industrial dehumidifiers are usually larger as they cater too much heavy duty areas that contain machinery. The moisture levels in the air need to be closely monitored as the machineries require that certain level of the operating environment and if the environment is not maintained this may lead to the failure of the machinery.
They are mostly used in water treatment plants, disaster management systems, storage and shipping facilities. The specifications to remove the moisture and the dehumidification process is not as simple as the one you will see for home dehumidifiers and hence installing them turn out to be complex.
These are used in industries such as printing to ensure the moisture content of the papers are maintained to achieve product quality and optimum performance of the printing equipment. In grinding industries, this is required as the moisture leads to abrasive characteristics of the machinery and they lead to rust and metal particles forming residual in the output.
Another industry where the dehumidifiers are most in use is the food processing industry as the food processing requires a certain level of humidity and moisture content in the environment and controlling them using dehumidifiers avoid the cause of coagulation of packaging at high dew points.
Types of Industrial dehumidifiers
Both desiccant type and condensation type dehumidifiers are used for industrial applications. The units of bigger capacities are used for these purposes. The condensation type industrial dehumidifiers will convert moisture into water and will be drained out. The desiccant type will separate wet and dry air using adsorption method. The wet air will be thrown out of the room, thus reducing the humidity of the room.
In order to calculate the required capacity of industrial dehumidifier, you may use our dehumidification capacity calculation.
Construction dryers are used to reduce humidity in construction sites. These are heavy duty machines suitable for continuous operation. Construction dryers are commonly used in high humid countries for construction sites. The workers will get dehydrated under such conditions.
Hence, it is ideal to use a construction dryer so that humidity can be maintained. The main difference from industrial dehumidifiers is that this may not require hygrostats. The hygrostat is used to adjust the desired humidity. In a construction site, this may not be relevant, since it is an open area and humidity needs to be continuously reduced.
Industrial Dehumidifier & construction dryer model TTK350S
This will be the best model if you are looking for a traditional EU manufactured dehumidifier which is cheap as well as reliable. The Plastic glazed metal frame, Carriage holder with large wheels helps to give extreme mobility for the device and also it has a higher level of hot gas auto defrosting. This model can be used as construction dryer and also for various applications such as factories, warehouse, construction sites, etc.
This is a medium range of industrial dehumidifier, which can be used for factories, warehouses, storage areas, construction sites etc. Also, this can be used as a construction dryer. The details of this unit are briefly given below.
- Dehumidification performance at 30 °C and 80 % RH is 55 liter per day.
- Maximum dehumidification performance is 70 liter per day.
- Maximum air volume is 1,000 cubic meter per hour.
- The unit can operate within a temperature range of 5° to 32°C
- The unit can operate within a Humidity range of 32% to 100%.
- The unit operates at 230 Volt AC, 50 Hz.
- The Compressor is Reciprocating piston compressor and the cooling agent is R-407C.
- It has a water tank capacity of 6 liters. Also, it can be connected directly to drainage.
- The sound level at 1 meter is 54 dB.
- Dimensions of the unit without packing is 575mm (L) x 520 mm (W) x 965 mm (H).
- Weight of the machine without packing is 44 kg.
Dehumidification performance at 30 °C and 80 % RH is 55 liter per day and Maximum dehumidifier performance is 70 litres per day with maximum air volume of 1,000 cubic meters per hour. This model operates in a temperature range of 5°C to 32°C , humidity range of 32% to 100% and within a main electrical connection of 230 Volt AC, 50 Hz.
TTK 350s consists of reciprocating piston compressor with R-410A cooling agent and it has 6 liters of water tank capacity which can directly be connected to drain. This dehumidifier can be used at a sound level of 1 meter in 54 DB.
The dimensions of the devise excluding packaging is 575mm (L) x 520 mm (W) x 965 mm (H) and weigh of the devise is 44KG.
TTK400 mobile condenser dryer is well known for its own high dehumidification capacity at temperature below 15°C as well as flexibility. TTK 200 and TTK 400 have the similar features but unlike TTK 200 this model can be used with more features. It consists of movable wheels and flexible carriage handles in both sides and easy to move in any pathway with one person. The condensing pump kit can install effortlessly and the devise includes efficient rotation composer.
- The dehumidification performance at 20 °C and 60 % RH is 30 liter per hour.
- The dehumidification performance at 30 °C and 80 % RH is 55 liter per hour.
- Maximum Dehumidification Performance is 75liter per hour.
- Recommended room size for dry keeping 940 m³.
- The dehumidifier can work in a temperature range from 0 to 40°C.
- The dehumidifier can work in a humidity range from 35 to 100% RH.
- It operates in an electrical mains connection of 230 V/50 Hz.
- It has a nominal current consumption of 6.9 Ampere.
- Type of cooling agent is R-407C.
- Sound value at a distance of 1 meter is 59 dB(A).
- Sound value at a distance of 3 meters is 56 dB(A).
- Dimensions of this commercial dehumidifier are 480 mm Length x 510 mm Width x 854 mm Height.
- The weight of the machine is 44 kg without packing.
Dehumidifier performance varies as at temp. 20 °C – 60 % RH is 30 liter per hour and at temp. 30 °C – 80 % RH is 55 liter per hour. For maximum capacity, dehumidification performance is 75liter per hour with a high air volume of 420 m³/h. This device works in a temperature range of 0 to 40°C and humidity 35 to 100% RH with the main electrical connection of 230 V/50 Hz with 6.9 Ampere in a dry keeping room with the size of 940 m³. Devise sound level in the 1-meter distance is 59 dB and 3 meters is 56 dB with a cooling compressor of R-407C.
Dimensions of the device is 480mm (L) x 510 mm (W) x 854 mm (H) without packing and weight is 44KG.
Dehumidifier TTK 655S
This is one of the exceptional commercial dehumidifier model uses for construction drying as well as clearing water damage. This model tried and tested in German industrial design to protect the devise from dust and moisture and because of handles and wheels it’s easy moving and can operate instantly after shifting.
- Dehumidification performance at 30 °C & 80 % RH is 125 liter per day.
- Dehumidification performance at 20 °C / 60 % RH is 44 liter per day.
- Maximum Dehumidification performance is 150 liter per day.
- Maximum air volume capacity is 1,000 cubic meter per hour.
- Recommended room size for construction drying is 750 cubic meter.
- Recommended room size for dry keeping is 1,470 cubic meter.
- It operates at a Temperature range of 5°C to 32 °C.
- It operates at a Humidity range of 32%RH to 100%RH.
- It operates at 230 V, 50 Hz and consumes maximum power of 1.9 kW.
- Nominal current consumption is 8.7 Ampere with a recommended fusing of 16 Ampere.
- Compressor type is a Rotary piston compressor having cooling agent type R-407C.
- It generates a Sound level of 56 dB at 1 meter.
- Dimensions excluding packing is 485 mm (L) x 605mm (W) x 810 mm (D) and having a weight of 55 kg.
Maximum dehumidifier capacity rise to 150 liters per day and it’s because of high performing heat exchange and fan system which has air volume capacity of 1,000 m³/h.
Dehumidifier capacity in 30°C temperature 80 % RH is 125 liter per day and in 20 °C temperature, 60 % RH is 44 liter per day.
The device is functioning at a temperature range of 5°C to 32 °C and humidity range of 32%RH to 100%RH with hot gas defrost feature. It functions in a main electrical connection of 230 V, 50 Hz and consumes 1.9kW with R-407C cooling compressor. This device produces sound level 56 DB in the 1-meter distance and uses a nominal current of 8.7 Ampere with the recommended fusing of 16 Ampere. Suggested room dimensions for construction drying is 750 m³ and for dry keeping 1470 m³.
In the Middle East, we serve the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, etc.
In Africa, we serve countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa, etc.
Also, we supply to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives, and Cyprus.