Chlorine detectors are useful for applications like swimming pools, sewerage plants, water treatment plants, spas etc. where chlorine is used for cleaning purposes. Excess chlorine is harmful to human beings.
Chlorine detector with transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2
- Chlorine detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2 is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Range of measurement for this chlorine detector is 0-10 ppm.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2608-Cl2 is 0.1 ppm.
- 5 ppm or 1 ppm is the default alarm set-points.
- This Chlorine detector and transmitter has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Chlorine detector with transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2
- Chlorine detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2 can detect chlorine gas.
- VAC-E2608-Cl2 calibration is Chlorine Cl2.
- Electrochemical is the method of sensing.
- The sampling method of this chlorine detector and transmitter model for the detection of chlorine gas is diffusion.
- The typical detection range for VAC-E2608-Cl2 is 0-10 ppm.
- 100 ppm is the maximum overload.
- Chlorine detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2 has 0.1 ppm resolution.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is less than 60 seconds.
- Maintenance interval for VAC-E2608-Cl2 is 6 months.
- VAC-E2608-Cl2 sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time of this Chlorine detector and transmitter is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply is 11-30 VDC/24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption for VAC-E2608-Cl2 is less than 2 VA.
- Chlorine detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The warning set-points of VAC-E2608-Cl2 in Low is set at 0.5 ppm, release 0.4 ppm.
- The warning set-points of VAC-E2608-Cl2 in High is set at 1 ppm, release 0.8 ppm.
- It has a grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of Chlorine detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-Cl2 is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-Cl2 is -20 to +50 degree Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity, non-ATEX rated areas.
NOTE: The detector may be prone to hydrogen sulfide.
We supply Chlorine detectors & transmitters across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, NewZealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply Chlorine detectors & transmitters in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply Chlorine detectors & transmitters in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply Chlorine detectors & transmitters to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.