A refrigeration dehumidifier uses condensation to reduce moisture in the air. It has a refrigerant to cool its coils below the dew point. As air then passes over those coils, moisture condenses from the air as a result of this cooling flow. A refrigerant dehumidification machine removes large amounts of water from hot, humid air in warm climates. we can also use it to cool the inside of containment vessels and tanks to meet OSHA regulations. Some of these dehumidifiers have internal breakers and fuses that protect this equipment. The fuses protect its power source from electrical surges and other such potential damage.
What are the typical applications of a condensation dehumidifier?
A standard condensation dehumidifier may have two-speed fan motor, a cross-flow blower type of fan and a high-efficiency rotary compressor.
This works for a variety of different applications including stores, restaurants, offices, salons, storerooms, computer rooms, basements, garages, animal enclosures, and telecommunications rooms.
It has a large “floating” compressor for mobility and vibration protection with a “reverse cycle” defrosting system. This allows effective operations even when ambient temperatures are low. We can use these in laundry mats, storage facilities, basements, commercial and industrial buildings, archive facilities, medical clinics, electrical powerhouses, drying paint, swimming pools, and gyms, among others.
A high capacity dehumidifier has a washable Inlet Filter and internal high capacity condensation pump. These are suitable for warehouses, laboratories, agriculture, sports halls, factories, kitchens, basements, ships, stadiums, hotels, pumping stations, and oil rigs.
A compact dehumidifier made for heavy-duty use has a rotary compressor, and a reverse cycle defrosting feature. This is for effective operation when ambient temperatures are low. It will have a powder-coated steel chassis. This is ideal for flood and restoration work, roof leaks, cellars, laboratories, and similar applications.
Operation principle of refrigeration or condensation dehumidifier
We are listing below the operation principle of a refrigerant or condensation dehumidifier:
- High humidity means that the air has high moisture content. This air is cooled down.
- The air passes over the cold coils of a refrigerant dehumidifier.
- This condenses the moisture particles into water.
- This water is collected into a tray fixed in the dehumidifier.
- The air passing out of the dehumidifier will be dry compared to the intake air.
- You have to drain the water from the tray once it is full. Alternatively, you can connect a drain pipe directly.
- A condensation dehumidifier’s key part is its compressor cooling system.
- Basically, this is the inverse operation of that of an air conditioner.
- This system allows for condensing the air and lowering the water molecules in the air.
- The heart of this cooling system is a compressor, which pumps and compresses the refrigerant.
- This forces it to circulate throughout the entire system. A compressed refrigerant (in a gaseous form) is transferred by pipe to the condenser, where it is cooled. The refrigerant’s heat is received by the air around the condenser (exchanger). The refrigerant now changes its form from gas to liquid due to its temperature drop and pressure.
Condensed refrigerant runs through the de-watering filter. This absorbs the steam that could otherwise find its way into the drier when it is maintained. After going through the filter, the liquid then runs through a throttle. This is an expanding valve or capillary.
The throttle’s flow resistance causes a pressure difference. This makes the refrigerant expand and then evaporate. In an opposite reaction from condensation, evaporation creates a drop in temperature and pressure. Due to this phenomenon, the air releases its heat to the refrigerant, thus allowing it to evaporate. The air temperature then drops below the dew point, making the excess humidity condense and collect on the walls of the condenser. Then the expanded refrigerant is taken in again by the compressor and the entire cycle begins again.
High capacity condensation dehumidifier model TTK655S
This is a high capacity industrial type condensation dehumidifier. Brief technical details are given below.
- Dehumidification performance at 30 °C & 80 % RH is 125 litre per day.
- Dehumidification performance at 20 °C / 60 % RH is 44 litres per day.
- Maximum Dehumidification performance is 150 litres per day.
- The maximum air volume capacity is 1,000 cubic meters per hour.
- Recommended room size for construction drying is 750 cubic meters.
- Recommended room size for dry keeping is 1,470 cubic meters.
- It operates at a temperature range of 5°C to 32 °C.
- It operates at a Humidity range of 32%RH to 100%RH.
- It operates at 230 V, 50 Hz and consumes a maximum power of 1.9 kW.
- The nominal current consumption is 8.7 Ampere with a recommended fusing of 16 Ampere.
- Compressor type is a Rotary piston compressor having cooling agent type R-407C.
- It generates a sound level of 56 dB at 1 meter.
- Dimensions excluding packing is 485 mm (L) x 605mm (W) x 810 mm (D) and has a weight of 55 kg.
Product Details of Industrial condensation dehumidification machine TTK 655S:
- Product Title: Condensation (Refrigerant) type dehumidifier model TTK 655S for commercial and industrial applications.
- Product Description: Condensation or Refrigerant type dehumidification machine to reduce the moisture content from the air. Suitable for factories, warehouses, basements, commercial buildings, food industry, pharma storage, clean rooms.
- Brand Name:VackerGlobal
- Price: USD 2220.00
- Price valid until: 30-June-2022
- SKU: 1001000074
- Additional Type: TTK 655S
- Seller Organisation:VackerGlobal
Please check the latest specification and prices with our offices.
In the Middle East, we serve the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, etc.
In Africa, we serve countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa, etc.
Also, we supply to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives, and Cyprus.