Ethylene detection is widely used in the agriculture industry in the fruit ripening process. This process required precise control of Ethylene. Also, it is used in chemical industries.
Ethylene detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-C2H4
- Ethylene detector model VAC-E2608-C2H4 is an electrochemical sensor that is compensated for humidity.
- Ranges of measurement for this sensor is 0-10, 0-200, or 0-1500 ppm C2H4.
- Resolutions of measurement for this sensor is 0.1, 1, or 5 ppm C2H4.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of ethylene detector and transmitter model VAC-E2608-C2H4:
- Ethylene detector model VAC-E2608-C2H4 can detect ethylene gas.
- The default calibration is ethylene.
- Electrochemical is the method of sensing.
- The sampling method of this ethylene detector with the transmitter for the detection of ethylene gas is diffusion.
- 0-10 ppm C2H4 (peak 20ppm), 0-200 ppm C2H4 (peak 500 ppm), or 0-1500 ppm C2H4 (peak 2000 ppm) is the detection ranges for VAC-E2608-C2H4.
- 1 ppm C2H4, 1 ppm C2H4, or 1 ppm C2H4 is the resolutions available.
- Repeatability for ethylene detector with the transmitter model VAC-E2608-C2H4 is less than 2% of the signal.
- Response time is less than 60 seconds.
- Maintenance interval for VAC-E2608-C2H4 is 6 months.
- Ethylene detector with the transmitter model VAC-E2608-C2H4 sensor lifetime is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption for VAC-E2608-C2H4 is less than 2 VA.
- Ethylene detector with the transmitter model VAC-E2608-C2H4 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The alarm set-points is determined by the user within 5-95% of the detection range.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of VAC-E2608-C2H4 is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- This ethylene detector with the transmitter can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-C2H4 is -20 to +50 degree Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces, non-aggressive atmosphere.
We supply Ethylene detectors & transmitters across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, NewZealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply Ethylene detectors & transmitters in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply Ethylene detectors & transmitters in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply Ethylene detectors & transmitters to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.