Adsorption dehumidifiers and desiccant dehumidifiers are the same types known in different terminology.
Adsorption & Desiccant Dehumidifiers Model VAC-DTM-3300 by Dantherm
The technical details of model VAC-DTM-3300 are listed below:
- The capacity of VAC-DTM-3300 at 20 degrees Celsius, 60% relative humidity is 14.7 kilograms per hour.
- Dry airflow (at 430 Pa available ext. pressure) is 3300 cubic metre per hour.
- Wet airflow (at 300 Pa available ext. pressure) is 550 cubic metre per hour.
- Sound level is 70.4dB(A).
- Reactivation power of VAC-DTM-3300 is 18 kilowatts.
- Filter class of VAC-DTM-3300 is 4.
- Product size (l x w x h) is 1309 x 1060 x 1266 millimetres.
- Weight of VAC-DTM-3300 is 205 kilograms.
Features of adsorption and desiccant dehumidifiers
- This adsorption dehumidifier is a weatherproof design and is suitable for cold storage rooms also.
- The outer frame is constructed of Heavy-duty material.
- The weight of this desiccant dehumidifier is 205 kg. and has lifting eyes for handling using slings.
- These models are designed for stacking one over the other, up to 3 pieces.
- Also, it has forklift guides for easy handling.
- The insulated housing is in stainless steel material.
- It has a PTC reactivation heater which eliminates the risk of overheating.
- The PTC reactivation heater also allows step-less capacity control.
- Humidity controlling is done through a touchscreen PLC controller
- The humidity control is done through a built-in probe.
- As standard features, it has a rotation guard, filter alarm, run-time-meter, service alarm and a fan run-on timer.
- Also, it has a fan speed control which you can adjust as per your requirements.
Applications of adsorption and desiccant dehumidifiers.
- These units are suitable for permanent or temporary climate control.
- Desiccant dehumidifiers are suitable for removing moisture from water and flood damage.
- Another application is to carry out drying for restoration from water damage.
- Adsorption dehumidifiers/desiccant dehumidifiers are ideal for drying in cold storage, walk-in cold rooms etc.
- These units are suitable for storage areas of military equipment, artillery etc.
- These heavy unit dehumidifiers are suitable for power stations, substations, buildings etc.
In the Middle East, we supply desiccant and adsorption dehumidifiers in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, etc.
In Africa, we supply desiccant and adsorption dehumidifiers in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa, etc.
Also, we supply desiccant and adsorption dehumidifiers in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives, and Cyprus.