Our new addition to our UVC family of product is UVC Linear Light for HVAC Ducts. This is an innovation to replace the traditional UVC Tube lights. Traditional UV tube lights are bulky and block the air in the passage. This UV light has a UVC LED Chip embedded in a nice Aluminum frame. This will deliver a highly reliable Product with long working hours. Also, this will not hinder airflow inside the HVAC duct. This will provide high-quality disinfection. Typical applications include HVAC ducts of Offices, Factories, Workshops, Schools, Universities, Hospital, Indoor Stadiums, Food industries etc. You can easily install the product by mounting screws on either side of the linear lamp and connecting to a 12 V DC Power Supply. The product also helps in reducing fungi growth inside the duct all along the airflow passage. The product ensures clean and safe disinfection of HVAC duct without any chemicals and sticky surfaces or odour.
- It has an Innovative Design with Aluminum Body for easy installation.
- Quick & Easy installation is possible with mounting screws on either side.
- LED UVC 3535 Chip having Low Power consumption with 180 Degree Coverage.
- This LED UVC Chip emits UV light at 250-280 nm Spectrum.
- You do not need any complicated Ballast. You can simply connect to 12 V DC supply.
- UVC light is a proven technology for removing 99.9 % Pathogens.
- This UV light for ducts ensures a smooth flow of air compared to traditional UV Tube Lights.
- Input Voltage for this UVC LED strip light is 12 V DC.
- The UV light frame is solidly built with a weight of 80 grams.
- Power consumption of this UV light for ducts is 3.4 watts.
- The UV LED light has a life span of 30000 Hours.
Applications of UV LED light
- You can fix these UV LED lights to sterilize your HVAC ducts of office, Hospitals, Hotels, Factories etc.
- These LED lights are also useful for disinfection of HVAC ducts in schools, universities etc.
- UV light is useful for sterilizing HVAC ducts for cleaner air.
Safety Tips while using UV lights
- Fix the UV lights in such a way that there is no direct exposure of the light to occupants of the room.
- Exposure of UVC for many hours may cause Skin irritation.
- Try to wear a UV Protector Spectacle while going near to UVC lights for maintenance purpose.
- Desirable to wear PPE Suit if an operator goes near the UV LED while it is switched on.
FAQ on UV lights for disinfection
- What is UVC LED Light? A UV LED with 250 to 280 nm of is known as UVC LED Light.
- There are many types of UV lights. Which one should I use? For disinfection purposes, you should use only UVC lights, not UVA or UVB lights.
- How do I know whether I am purchasing UVA, UVB or UVC lights? You cannot test yourself. So buy only from reputed suppliers.
- Can UVC LED light kill pathogens? UVC LED is a reliable technology to kill the pathogen.
- Is UVC LED Lamp able to kill a Virus? A UVC LED lights can disrupt DNA/RNA structure of Virus may not reproduce or multiply.
- Can I clean my body with this UVC Lamp? No. Avoid exposure of UVC on your body to avoid skin irritation.
- Can I install it on a public or open area? No, UVC Lamp should be operated with safety guidelines.
Product Description of UV Lights for fixing inside the Ducts for Disinfection
- Brief Title of the device: UV Lights for fixing inside the Ducts for Disinfection.
- Brief Description of the device: These UV light strips are for fixing inside the HVAC ducts for disinfection of the air inside the room. These lights are fixed inside the ducts linearly. As air passes through the ducts, the light disinfects the air.
- Model number: VAC-LED-32Duc
- Brand: Greystone
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1031000015
- Price (AED): 900.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2020
We design, supply and install UV disinfection LED lights for ducts in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and other nearby Arabic countries. Also, we supply UV disinfection LED lights in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia and other African countries.