We are supplying Low-cost cold storages which are up to 40% cheaper than conventional cold rooms. Also, energy consumption is up to 50% lesser than normal cold rooms, based on the electricity charges in your city.
Energy-saving, low-cost chiller rooms 30-40% cheaper than conventional cold storages
We use patented technology from the USA to provide low-cost cold room solutions. These are especially useful for small and medium-sized cold rooms. Major advantages of these cold rooms listed below:
- You can use it for any applications which require a temperature above 0°C.
- This will save you almost 40-50% on your initial investment in the cold store.
- Our AC units consume only very small electric power compared to conventional cooling units. This saves up to 40% on energy bills, based on your country.
- Normal cooling units require a huge amount of regular maintenance, costing a sizeable amount. Our units are absolutely maintenance-free similar to any normal home AC units.
- As these are small single-phase AC units, they can even run on generators. So you don’t need an industrial power connection. You can install in the backyard of your house.
- Conventional chiller units require huge space and ventilation area. However, our units are small and hence even small restaurants can have their own cold store.
- We supply the cold rooms in modular panels, which are easy to assemble.
- Normally the installation of chiller units takes a lot of specialized technicians. Any normal technician can install our units.
- We provide 2 years warranty for the AC units along with the electronic circuitry.
- It is also possible to use as mobile cold rooms and van cold rooms either using a converter or using a generator.
- We have already installed over 45000 cold rooms around the world during the past 10 years.
As these low-cost cold storages consume much less energy compared to conventional cold rooms, these are great solutions for a greener world.
Freezer rooms for meat storage
Meat needs strict temperature control to ensure maximum longevity and meeting food safety standards. The ideal temperature for storage of vacuum-packed fresh meat and fish is -2C. But to mature meat, the temperature needs to be lower at -5C. Again, frozen meat needs to be stored at -18C or below. So, different temperature zones need to be maintained. Cold room storage also needs to allow good air circulation around the produce. This means that you need sufficient storage space. Hanging rails provide the necessary air circulation for large carcasses. Fresh meat also needs to be kept away from other products, such as chilled foods, vegetables and fruits. Even if most of your stored meat is frozen, it needs to be thawed out prior to use in a slow, controlled way, both to ensure quality and safety. At Vacker Global, we offer cold storage for all kinds of meat. Whether it is our meat rail cold stores, cold rooms or our blast freezer ranges, we provide a range of commercial refrigeration solutions for the meat industry. We help you keep your meat products in the best condition possible to maximize profits and minimize wastes. So, it is the ideal solution.
Lowcost Walk-in freezers for food and pharma industry
A walk-in freezer provides bulk cold storage options at colder temperatures and generally for an extended duration than those offered by its refrigerated kind. Walk-in freezers are popular with restaurants, grocery stores, and other foodservice businesses. They are ideal for operations that receive as much as several weeks’ worth of frozen ingredients in single deliveries. They add storage space for bulk foods. A walk-in freezer is crucial in the food industry because it protects your money in inventory, storing food safely for your customers. You can find walk-in freezer units that come as a simple storage box and others that arrive with an external refrigeration system already connected to the box itself. At Vacker Global, we offer units made with state-of-the-craftsmanship material and propelled engineering. We offer an extensive range of innovative, advanced walk-in cold rooms with significant advantages over conventional cold rooms. This series of cold rooms have been designed with the consumer in mind, with a broad range of sizes for both chiller and freezer applications whatever the clients’ requirements.
Features of the walk-in freezer
- Robust construction
- Low maintenance cost
It is vital to store temperature-sensitive medicines and vaccines are appropriate. Correct refrigeration that provides high enough safety standards is essential for the storage of pharmaceutical products. Moreover, vaccines and other refrigerated medicines must be transported in an appropriate manner to ensure the correct temperature range is maintained. Vaccines are particularly prone to temperature variations and may quickly lose their efficacy if they become too hot or too cold. Vaccines biodegrade naturally over time and storing them outside the recommended temperature range can speed up an irreversible loss of potency. The outcome may be that the vaccine no longer works on a patient and it can result in costly wastage of vaccines or even worse, fatality. The cold chain is the industry standard for transportation and storage of vaccines. By making sure that there are no breaks in the cold chain and using only specifically designed cold storage options, the manufacturer’s recommended temperature range of 2-8˚C can be maintained, through delivery and storage, to patient administration.
Modular, dismantle-type lowcost cold storages for hotels, hospitals, pharma industries
Modular Coldrooms are made up from individual panels that result in an energy-efficient cold room that maintains a suitable temperature. Vacker Global offers modular cold rooms, providing flexible solutions to suit any environment. Our Modular Coldrooms are prompt, practical and affordable. Our modular cold room series is an integrated family of sandwich panels designed by keeping the panel configuration to a minimum. So, we offer our clients a cold room assembly quickly and maximum design possibilities with a minimum amount of panels required on the site. All products from the modular range can be easily assembled without the need for special aids. Similarly, they can be dismantled easily in order to move or expand them. Our modular cold storage rooms are built bespoke to our customer’s requirements.
Features of Modular Coldrooms
- Easier and faster assembly – This means time and cost-effective.
- It has never been easier to expand a cold room – This means versatility because a minimum amount of panel references provides a maximum number of modular cold rooms.
- More compact, even when stored – Since the panel format has been merged, it can be packaged in a compact way, making it easier to transport and handle.
We are using patented technology provide special cooling units for operation above zero Degree C. Vacker Global has come up with its own version of special design cold rooms. It is the answer to cold storage for the ones on a budget. These cooling units are suitable for any normal applications such as medicine, fruits, vegetables, chocolates, pastry etc.
- Operates similar to any other conventional cold room, with the exception that door opening should be limited to once in 15 minutes or more. Otherwise, the energy efficiency and performance will be affected.
- Installs in minutes with no tools or electrical knowledge required.
Traditional walk-in cooler refrigeration systems mean investing big money because they sell for their cost plus installation. Moreover, they use a ‘brute-force’ cooling approach: lots of coolant (which is toxic to the environment), a big motor, a large surface area, and multiple fans (which can dry out your vegetables and also make your electricity bills rise). It’s not possible to use only an A/C unit. First, they can’t go below 60° F. This limitation at 60° F vs. a traditional walk-in cooler refrigeration system is driven by the lack of extra fans and the surface area built into traditional walk-in cooler compressor units which dissipate the cold without freezing up the fins of the unit. The patented technology intelligently controls your A/C. Using multiple sensors, a heating element, and a programmed microcontroller, the device makes your air conditioner’s compressor to operate in a such a way so that it cools the room to 36° F without ever freezing up. Besides, our innovative interface which links the electronic circuitry to your A/C allows for 5-minute installations without any training, cutting, soldering or taping.
The price of a larger A/C and the electronic circuitry is a fraction of the cost of a real walk-in cooler, saving you money in upfront equipment costs. Above all, the device is programmed to shut off the compressor on your A/C unit, which lowers your monthly electricity bill and helps the environment. You’ll have no problem keeping your room as cold as you want it to be, as long as you sized your air conditioner accurately and insulated your cooler properly.
We provide a variety of temperature-controlled cold storage options as per your demand. We help you keep your products in the best condition possible, to store or transport to your customers. We offer a complete line of the most dependable, feature-oriented and cost-effective cold room solutions. Our innovative refrigeration solutions maximize storage capacity while meeting the most stringent demands of uniform temperature and tight tolerances.
How to convert an existing room into a low-cost cold room?
We can provide special insulation sheet to convert your existing room into a cold room. Our cooling units can then be installed in these rooms to convert the same into a cold room. This also depends on whether the room is exposed to a high ambient temperature. Our AC unit will bring down the temperature to any desired temperature levels above 0ºC.
This is especially useful for walk-in-chillers above 10ºC. Otherwise, heat losses will increase electricity consumption.
Using our technology you can even convert one room of your apartment into a special cold room.
Cold Storage room with humidity control by humidifier & dehumidifier
Many of the cold storages require humidity control for keeping the quality of the stored goods. eg. For pharmaceutical cold storage, the humidity has to be below 65% RH. Similarly, fruits and vegetables also need humidity control. Onion storage requires humidity control. For avocado storage, the humidity has to be maintained at a high level. We can supply complete humidity-controlled cold storages. In order to increase the humidity, we supply humidifiers. In order to reduce the humidity, we supply dehumidifiers. If you provide the details of the goods being stored, we will eb able to supply the humidity control system.
We are providing supply and installation of cold storages across all Middle East and African countries.
Product Description of Modular, Low-Cost Cold Storage Chiller Room
- Brief Title of the device: Low-Cost Cold Storage Chiller room, saving on capital cost and energy costs.
- Brief Description of the device: We are using new patented technology in our Vac-Kool Low-Cost cold storage rooms. It saves up to 40% on the purchase cost of a cold room compared to a conventional cold room. Also, the energy cost will be up to 40% less, depending on the energy tariff in your city. It can operate in a small generator or solar panels. Modular economic, energy-saving cold room of Size: 5mX5mx2.4m for 3°C to 5°C.
- Model number: VAC-Kool
- Brand: VackerGlobal
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1017000037
- Price (AED): 21950.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2020
In the Middle East, we serve the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we serve countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.