These dehumidifiers are suitable for process drying, high-temperature applications. The dehumidification capacity is dependant on the environment temperature in which it operates. Not every dehumidifier will be able to operate in high-temperature industries. If you use a normal dehumidifier in a high-temperature environment, the machine will either fail or will operate at a very low dehumidification process.
Applications of dehumidifiers for high temperature, process drying industries:
Few of the applications of these dehumidifiers are as below:
- These dehumidifiers are suitable for manufacturing and process of ceramic goods, timber, processed wood etc.
- Confectionery, chocolate industry and food manufacturing require dehumidifiers which can operate at high temperature.
- Production of brick, cement block and tile involves the high-temperature environment and hence needs dehumidifiers suitable for such environments.
- Textile processing industry also needs dehumidifiers suitable for high temperature.
- These dehumidifiers are suitable for factories involved in the production of paper and cardboard.
- The cost per litre extracted is very low and has a rapid removal of moisture capacity.
- To decrease power consumption, latent energy is reclaimed.
- Low-temperature drying reduces the risk of heat damage.
- As the humidity is controlled, the drying of the manufactured product will be uniform, thus increasing the quality.
- This dehumidifier has low maintenance.
- IF you have different control requirements, we can provide customized control panels.
- The cabinet is made of stainless steel.
- For initial heat input, you can have the option of steam or LPHW heat exchangers.
- In order to have easy cleaning and maintenance, castors can be provided.
- If you want to clean the air, we can provide filters at the air inlet.
Specifications of dehumidifiers suitable for high-temperature applications mode VAC-DH-334
- Operating temperature range of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries is 30 to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Dehumidification at 50 degrees Celsius, 60% relative humidity is 17 litres per hour.
- Heat to air via dehumidification of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries is 10 kilowatt.
- Heat to air via resistance heaters and dehumidification is 18.5 kilowatt.
- Airflow is 5800 cubic metre per hour.
- The external static pressure of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries is 0Pa.
- Sound pressure level at 3 metres is 69dB(A).
- The refrigerant of VAC-DH-334BH is R134a.
- The power supply of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries is 400 Volt, Three-phase, 50 Hz.
- Nominal power consumed is 14.1 kilowatt.
- supply capacity is 29A.
- supply fuse is 35A.
- Heater rating is 9 kilowatt.
- FLA of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries, model VAC-DH-334BH is 12A.
- Nominal power consumed is 4.9 kilowatt.
- LRA of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries, model VAC-DH-334BH is 72A.
- RLA of VAC-DH-334BH is 12A.
- Nominal running current is 9A.
- Product size (w x d x h) is 985 x 700 x 1476 millimetres.
- Weight of this dehumidifier for high temperature, process industries, model VAC-DH-334BH is 170 kilograms.
In the Middle East, we supply high-temperature dehumidifiers in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply high-temperature dehumidifiers for process industries in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply high-temperature dehumidifiers for process industries in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.