Boat dehumidifiers and marine dehumidifiers are for reducing moisture content inside boats, ships, seaside buildings etc. One of the major issues boat owners face is mould growth inside and outside the boat. This will occur especially during the winter season. And in some European countries, it is always relatively damp during almost all the time during the year. Hence this is a major issue for the boat owners.
For mould growth, the relative humidity has to be greater than 68% in a damp condition. High humidity also causes damage to metal, furniture etc.
How to reduce humidity in Marine areas, Ships, boats, riverside and seaside?
Moisture level in a boat, ship and marine areas are very high. This is uncomfortable for the occupants. More importantly, it causes damage to various equipment, furniture etc. Hence we have to create a lower level of moisture. However, it will be a difficult process considering the high level of humidity in the air.
On option is to heat the air inside the boat. Then it will gradually reduce the level of humidity. But if its summer season, it will be unpleasant for the people inside the boat. And the practical option to prevent dampness is using a boat dehumidifier during all the seasons of the year. And from that, you can keep the cabin area fresh and dry much faster especially the sails, clothing and seating areas so they feel warmer & smell fresher.
How to choose a dehumidifier for your boat?
When choosing a dehumidifier there are several major components you have to check. One is the capacity of extraction of water in litres per day. Also, boat dehumidifier should be suitable for continuous duty. There are two types of dehumidifiers viz. compressor dehumidifier or desiccant dehumidifier. So based on these major criteria you can choose a suitable matching with your requirement. Check our Dehumidifier Capacity Calculation to understand which dehumidifier suits your needs.
Desiccant dehumidifiers come in smaller, lighter size compared to compressor models. Also, it will be good for portable usage also. The dehumidifier will have a hygrostat to adjust the desired humidity levels. We have small desiccant dehumidifiers which will save your space in a boat.
You can go for a basic boat dehumidifier or a sophisticated model of boat dehumidifier. We have both the types of boat dehumidifiers viz. a desiccant model or compressor model. Based on the dimensions of the area and environment conditions we will help you select the right dehumidifier. You may just drop an enquiry to VackerGlobal sales team and we will get back to you with customised options.
Technical details of Marine and Boat Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-200
- Considering intake air 20°C and 60 % RH Dehumidification capacity is 8.4 kg per day.
- Dehumidification capacity is 0.35 kg per hour.
- Minimum air volume is 40 m³ per hour.
- Maximum air volume 120 m³ per hour.
- Nominal air volume is 80 m³ per hour.
- External compression is 50 Pa.
- Operating temperature range is between -15°C to 35°C.
- Operating humidity range is between 0 % RH to 100% RH.
- It has a Sound measurement value of 60 dB(A) at a distance of 1 meter.
- Dimensions of this boat dehumidifier is 305 mm (L) x 260 mm (W) x 285 mm (H)
Product Description of Marine & Boat Dehumidifier
- Brief Title of the device: Dehumidifier for reducing humidity in boats, ships, seaside warehouses etc.
- Brief Description of the device: Boats, Ships and marine areas will have very high humidity. A Marine dehumidifier is a high capacity machine to extract water from the air. This is a heavy-duty machine suitable for long hours of continuous operation.
- Model number: VAC-TTR-200
- Brand: VackerGlobal
- Seller: VackerGlobal
- SKU Number: 1001000040
- Price (AED): 6300.00
- Price Validity: 31 December 2020
In the Middle East, we supply boat dehumidifiers and marine dehumidifiers the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply boat dehumidifiers and marine dehumidifiers in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply boat dehumidifiers and marine dehumidifiers to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.