Sulfur dioxide detector is designed to use in HVAC applications and is a low-cost device.
Sulfur Dioxide Detector model VAC-E2613-SO2
- VAC-E2613-SO2 is a long-lasting and maintenance-free detector.
- It has SPDT relay for alarm and ventilation control.
- VAC-E2613-SO2 has a compact wall-mounted enclosures.
- It has low costs for HVAC applications in volume.
Specifications of Sulfur Dioxide Detector model VAC-E2613-SO2:
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of this sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 is 0-5 or 0-25 ppm.
- Microporous PTFE dust filter protects the sensor.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- Typical response time is less than or equal to 15 seconds.
- Sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 has a switch-over contact (SPDT) relay output with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The power supply of this sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 is 12-30 VDC.
- The power consumption is less than 1 VA.
- The sensor lifetime of this sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 is more than 5 years. (10 years at 23+/-3°C; 40+/-10% RH)
- For a sensor with IP20 safety rating, the indoor enclosure can be white, ivory or black wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- For a sensor with IP65 safety rating, the weatherproof enclosure can be light or dark grey wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- The operating condition is -20 to 40 degrees Celsius (-30 to 50 degrees Celsius intermittently) at 15-95% relative humidity no condensation with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure.
- EMC emissions of this sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 is to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61326-1.
- EMC immunity of this sulfur dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-SO2 is to EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2.
NOTE: The sensor is highly sensitive to H2S, O3, NO, Cl2.
We supply sulfur dioxide detector across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply sulfur dioxide detector in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply sulfur dioxide detector in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply sulfur dioxide detector to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.