Ethylene detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as fruit storage and ripening, chemical and polymer industry, agriculture, and other areas where precise measurement of ethylene concentration is needed.
Ethylene Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4
- VAC-E2638-C2H4 has a robust enclosure that is easy to install.
- Ranges of measurement of this ethylene detector-transmitter are 0-10, 0-200, or 0-1500 ppm.
- It has two analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- VAC-E2638-C2H4 can be a relay or with an LCD indicator.
- Remote probe sensor is available.
Specifications of Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4:
- Calibration of VAC-E2638-C2H4 is Ethylene.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 sampling method is diffusion.
- Detection ranges of VAC-E2638-C2H4 are 0-10 ppm (peak 20 ppm), 0-200 ppm (peak 500 ppm), and 0-1500 ppm (peak 2000 ppm).
- Resolutions are 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm, and 5 ppm.
- Repeatability is less than 2% of the signal.
- Response time T80 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 has RS485, Modbus RTU protocol digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure, and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 is H90 × W145 × D50 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with ±10% atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations, or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The alarm set-points are determined by the user within 5-59% of the detection range.
- Red and green LEDs visual alarm are available.
- An 85 dB buzzer acoustic alarm is available.
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2638-C2H4 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-C2H4 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
Note: For a version with LCD, only one analogue output is available.
We supply ethylene detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.