Sulfur dioxide detector transmitter is suitable for applications such as wine-making, food and beverage industries, paper mills, wastewater treatment stations, laboratories and other confined spaces, where the potentially toxic sulfur dioxide concentration can accumulate.
Sulfur Dioxide Detector Transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2
- VAC-E2608-SO2 is a long-lasting electrochemical sensor.
- Detection range for this sulfur dioxide detector is 0-50 or 0-2000 ppm.
- Enclosure for VAC-E2608-SO2 can be wall-mounted or duct-mounted.
- A remote or attached sensor is available.
- VAC-E2608-SO2 has 2 SPST relays.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2:
- VAC-E2608-SO2 can detect sulfur dioxide.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection range for VAC-E2608-SO2 is 0-50 ppm or 0-2000 ppm.
- The maximum overload for 0-50 ppm range is 75 ppm while for 0-2000 ppm range is 10,000 ppm.
- 0-50 ppm range has 0.1 ppm resolution while 0-2000 range has 1.5 ppm or 1 ppm resolution.
- Response time T90 for this sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 is less than 35 seconds.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width of this sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 × resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The warning set-points is defined by the user within 5-95% of the detection range.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of sulfur dioxide detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-SO2 is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-SO2 is -30 to 50 degree Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere.
NOTE: The sensor may be sensitive to nitrogen dioxide, chlorine, ethylene, sulfide hydrogen
We supply sulfur dioxide detector transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply sulfur dioxide detector transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply sulfur dioxide detector transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply sulfur dioxide detector transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.