Solvent vapours detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as storages, painting chambers and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate toxically or potentially explosive concentration of volatile organic compounds.
Solvent Vapours Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC
- VAC-E2608-VOC is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this solvent vapours detector-transmitter is 0-100% LEL or 0-1000 ppm.
- It can be wall-mounted or duct-mounted.
- The sensor can be attached or remote.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2608-VOC has 2 SPST relays.
Specifications of Solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC:
- VAC-E2608-VOC can detect gases such as toluene, xylene, ethanol etc.
- The default calibration of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC is toluene.
- Sensor type used is a metal-oxide-semiconductor.
- The solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC sampling method is diffusion.
- VAC-E2608-VOC toxic range is 0-100 to 0-1000 ppm while the flammable range is 0-100% LEL.
- Resolution of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC is 1 ppm or 0.1% LEL.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is less than 120 seconds.
- Sensor lifetime of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC is more than 5 years.
- It has 12 months maintenance interval.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- For the range 0-500 ppm, the default warning set-points of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC at Low is set at 100, release 80 ppm.
- For the range 0-500 ppm, the default warning set-points of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC at High is set at 300, release 240 ppm.
- The default warning set-points at Low is set at 20, release 16% LEL.
- The default warning set-points at High is set at 50, release 40% LEL.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-VOC is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-VOC is -30 to +70 degrees Celsius at less than 95% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces, normal ambient oxygen level. Mechanical shock or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases or products containing silicon.
We supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.