Solvent vapours detector-transmitter has two relays that can be used to remotely signal or monitor ventilation with switch-over communication.
Solvent Vapours Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID
- VAC-E2608-PID is a Photo Ionization detector that is highly sensitive.
- Range of measurement for this solvent vapours detector-transmitter is 0-40 ppm or 0-200 ppm.
- VAC-E2608-PID can be duct-mounted or wall-mounted.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2608-PID has 2 SPST relays.
Specifications of Solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID:
- VAC-E2608-PID can detect VOCs gases with ionisation potential < 10.6 eV.
- Default calibration of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is Isobutylene.
- Sensor type used is a Photo Ionization Detector.
- The solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID sampling method is diffusion.
- Detection range for VAC-E2608-PID-40 is 0-40 ppm.
- Detection range for VAC-E2608-PID-200 is 0-200 ppm.
- VAC-E2608-PID-40 has 1 ppb minimum detection level while VAC-E2608-PID-200 has less than 50 ppb.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is less than 3 seconds.
- Sensor lifetime of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is 5 years.
- Based on the operating conditions, the maintenance period is monthly or more regularly.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- VAC-E2608-PID full stabilisation time is 20 minutes.
- The power supply of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Recommended output scale width for VAC-E2608-PID is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 × resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- Warning set-points of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is defined by user within 5-95% of the detection range.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions of this solvent vapours detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-PID is -40 to +55 degree Celsius at 0-95% relative humidity with 0.9 to 1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas.
We supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply solvent vapours detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.