Refrigerant detector transmitter uses a temperature compensated and fully calibrated MOS gas detector with excellent reproducibility, reliability, and long service life. It is highly sensitive to a wide range of compounds, including R-12, R-123, R-125, R-134a, R-143, R-22, R-404a, R-407c, R-410a, R1234yf and the like.
Refrigerant Detector Transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC
- Range of measurement for this halocarbon gas detector is 0-1000 ppm.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2608-HFC is 1 ppm.
- It has a wall-mounted and duct-mounted version.
- A remote or connected sensor is available.
- VAC-E2608-HFC has two relays for alarm or ventilation control.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC:
- VAC-E2608-HFC can detect R-12, R-123, R-125, R-134a, R-143, R-22, R-404a, R-407c, R-410a etc.
- It is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- The refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC sampling method is diffusion.
- VAC-E2608-HFC detection range is 0-1000 ppm halocarbon gas.
- Resolution for this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC is 1 ppm halocarbon gas.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is ~60 seconds.
- Maintenance interval for VAC-E2608-HFC is 12 months.
- Refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC sensor lifetime is more than 5 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption for VAC-E2608-HFC is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2608-HFC has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width of this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 × resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The warning set-points of this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC at Low is set at 100 ppm, release at 80 ppm.
- The warning set-points of this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC at High is set at 500 ppm, release at 400 ppm.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this refrigerant detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-HFC is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-HFC is -30 to +70 degree Celsius at 15-95% relative humidity, 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX areas, normal ambient oxygen level. Must avoid extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI; avoid exposure to corrosive gases and products containing silicone.
We supply refrigerant detector transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply refrigerant detector transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply refrigerant detector transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply refrigerant detector transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.