Oxygen detector transmitter can be used to monitor for specific purposes the absence of oxygen in gas mixtures and to avoid a vital decrease in O2 concentration.
Oxygen Detector Transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2
- VAC-E2608-O2 is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Range of measurement for this oxygen detector is 0-25%vol O2.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2608-O2 is 0.01 %vol O2.
- 19.5 or 18.0vol O2 is the default alarm set-points.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2:
- Calibration for VAC-E2608-O2 is Oxygen O2.
- Sensor type used is long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- The oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 sampling method is diffusion.
- Detection range for VAC-E2608-O2 is 0-25%vol O2.
- Oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 has 0.01%vol O2 resolution.
- Non-linearity for VAC-E2608-O2 is less than 0.2%vol O2.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time for oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 is less than 20 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width of this oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 × resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 at I (HIGH) is set at 19.5, release 20.5%.
- The default warning set-points of this oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 at II (LOW) is set at 18.0, release 19.0% vol.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this oxygen detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-O2 is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions for VAC-E2608-O2 is -30 to +50 degree Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity, 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces, non-aggressive atmosphere.
NOTE: At high concentrations, the sensor may show considerable sensitivity to highly oxidizing gasses (e.g. ozone, chlorine).
We supply an oxygen detector transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply an oxygen detector transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply an oxygen detector transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply an oxygen detector transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.