Oxygen detector is intended to be used in HVAC applications and is a low-cost device.
Oxygen Detector model VAC-E2613-O2:
- VAC-E2613-O2 is a maintenance-free detector.
- It has SPDT relay for alarm and ventilation control.
- It has a compact wall-mounted enclosure.
- It has low costs for HVAC applications in volume.
- VAC-E2613-O2 has high selectivity.
Specifications of Oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2:
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2613-O2 is 0-25%.
- Lowe detectable limit (LDL) of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is less than or equal to 0.5%.
- It has a 0.01% resolution.
- Maximum overload of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is 30%.
- Response time T90 is less than 10 seconds.
- Microporous PTFE dust filter protects the sensor.
- Warm-up time of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is 600 seconds.
- Oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 has a switch-over contact (SPDT) relay output with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The power supply of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is 12-30 VDC.
- The power consumption is less than 1 VA.
- Sensor lifetime of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is more than 3 years.
- For a sensor with IP20 safety rating, the indoor enclosure can be white, ivory or black wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- For a sensor with IP65 safety rating, the weatherproof enclosure can be light or dark grey wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- Operating conditions of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 10-95% relative humidity non-condensing, with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure.
- EMC emissions of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61326-1.
- EMC immunity of this oxygen detector model VAC-E2613-O2 is to EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2.
We supply oxygen detector across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply oxygen detector in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply oxygen detector in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply oxygen detector to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.