Sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter is suitable for applications such as SF6 leakage control at power plants.
Sulfur Hexafluoride Detector Transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6
- VAC-E2638-SF6 is a long-lasting optical NDIR gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this sulfur hexafluoride detector is 0-1000 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- A remote or attached sensor is available.
- VAC-E2638-SF6 has relay or LCD indicator.
Specifications of Sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6:
- Calibration for VAC-E2638-SF6 is Sulfur Hexafluoride SF6.
- Sensor type used is Dual-beam NDIR.
- The sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6 sampling method is diffusion.
- Detection range for this sensor is 0-1000 ppm or 0-2000 ppm.
- Resolution for this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638- SF6 is 0.2% FS.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time T90 for this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter m ar maintenance interval.
- Sensor MTBF is more than 5 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC- E2638-SF6 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width of this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6 is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 × resolution in any case.
- It has grey ABS plastic enclosure and IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC- E2638-SF6 is H90 × W145 × D55 millimetres. If with cable glands, height is 140.
- It can be operated at -20 to 50 degree Celsius with 15-95 relative humidity, ±10% atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable's default length is 3.0 meters.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6 at Low is set at 100 ppm, release 180 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter model VAC-E2638-SF6 at High is set at 500 ppm, release 400 ppm.
- Red and green LEDs visual alarm are available.
- It has an acoustic alarm buzzer of 85 dB.
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degree Celsius.
- The display dimensions for the LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- There is 3.5 7-segment number of digits in the LCD indicator.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- The LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
NOTE: For a version with LCD, only one analogue output is available.
We supply sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply sulfur hexafluoride detector transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.