Nitrogen dioxide detector is intended to be used in HVAC applications and is a low-cost device.
- VAC-E2613-NO2 is a long-lasting and maintenance free detector.
- It has SPDT relay for alarm and ventilation control.
- It has a compact wall-mounted enclosure.
- It has low costs for HVAC applications in volume.
Specifications of Nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2:
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 sampling method is
- Detection range for this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is 0-1
or 0-5 ppm.
- Microporous PTFE dust filter protects the sensor.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- Response time is less than or equal to 25 seconds.
- Nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 has a switch-over contact
(SPDT) relay output with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The power supply of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is 12-
- The power consumption is less than 1 VA.
- The sensor lifetime of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is
more than 5 years.
- For a sensor with IP20 safety rating, the indoor enclosure can be white, ivory or
black wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- For a sensor with IP65 safety rating, the weatherproof enclosure can be light or
dark grey wall-mounted ABS plastic.
- Operating conditions of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is –
20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% constant relative humidity, 0-99%
intermittent relative humidity with ±10% atmospheric pressure.
- EMC emissions of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is to EN
61000-6-3, EN 61326-1.
- EMC immunity of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2613-NO2 is to EN
61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2.
NOTE: The sensor can be highly sensitive to hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, nitric oxide and
We supply nitrogen dioxide detector across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin
America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.