Methane transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, kitchens, and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate potentially explosive concentration of methane.
Methane Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4
- VAC-E2618-CH4 is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this methane transmitter is 0-100% LEL (0-5% vol) CH4.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2618-CH4 is 0.1% LEL (50 ppm) CH4.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4:
- Calibration of VAC-E2618-CH4 is Methane CH4.
- Sensor type used is a metal-oxide-semiconductor. Catalytic bead (pellistor) is also available.
- The methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection ranges for MOS and the catalytic sensor is 0-100% LEL.
- Resolution of MOS sensor is 0.1% LEL while for the catalytic sensor is 1% LEL.
- Response time T90 for MOS sensor is ~60 seconds while for the catalytic sensor is 8 seconds.
- MOS sensor lifetime is more than 5 years while the catalytic sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Maintenance interval for MOS sensor is 12 months while for the catalytic sensor is 3-6 months.
- Operating temperature for MOS sensor is -30 to +70 degrees Celsius while for the catalytic sensor is -20 to +60 degrees Celsius.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 has RS485, Modbus RTU protocol digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 is less than 95% relative humidity with 1 atmospheric pressure ±10%, non-ATEX rated spaces, normal ambient oxygen level. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to products containing silicone and corrosive gases.
LCD Indicator option:
- Operating temperature of this methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-CH4 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Methane transmitter model VAC-E2618-CH4 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
We supply methane transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply methane transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply methane transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply methane transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.