Ammonia detector transmitter is suitable for animal agriculture applications such as cattle, pig and poultry livestock houses.
Ammonia Detector Transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S
- VAC-E2608-NH3-S has a long-lasting semiconductor metal-oxide gas detector.
- Typical ranges of measurement of this ammonia detector transmitter are 0-100 or 0-1000 ppm NH3.
- Resolution of measurement of VAC-E2608-NH3-S is 1 ppm.
- The default alarm set-points is 25 ppm or 35 ppm NH3.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V and RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S:
- Calibration for VAC-E2608-NH3-S is Ammonia NH3.
- Sensor type used is metal oxide semiconductor (MOS).
- The ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection range for this ammonia detector transmitter is 0-1000 ppm.
- Resolution for this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S is 1 ppm.
- Response time T90 is ca. 60 seconds.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- It has 12 months maintenance interval.
- Ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S sensor lifetime is more than 5 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2608-NH3-S has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale of this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC- E2608-NH3-S is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC- E2608-NH3-S at RE1 (Low) is set at 25, release 20 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC- E2608-NH3-S at RE2 (High) is set at 35, release 28 ppm.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ammonia detector transmitter model VAC-E2608-NH3-S is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable's default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions of VAC-E2608-NH3-S is -40 to +50 degree Celsius at less than 95% relative humidity with 0.9 to 1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces, normal ambient oxygen level, avoid extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI, avoid exposure to products containing corrosive gases or silicone.
We supply ammonia detector transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin
America, Asia, Australia, NewZealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ammonia detector transmitter in the United Arab
Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt,
Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ammonia detector transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria,
Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco,
Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ammonia detector transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan,
Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.