Nitrogen dioxide transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, kitchens and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of nitrogen dioxide.
Nitrogen Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2:
- VAC-E2618-NO2 is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Ranges of measurement of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter are 0-20 ppm and 0-200 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- VAC-E2618-NO2 has an available remote sensor probe.
- There is a version with an LCD indicator available.
Specifications of Nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2:
- Calibration of VAC-E2618-NO2 is Nitrogen Dioxide.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection ranges for VAC-E2618-NO2 are 0-20 ppm and 0-200 ppm.
- Maximum overload for this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range is 100 ppm while for 0-200 ppm range is 1000 ppm.
- Resolution/digital unit for VAC-E2618-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range is 0.1 ppm while for 0-200 ppm range is 1 ppm.
- Response time T90 for 0-20 ppm range is less than 60 seconds while for 0-200 ppm range is less than 40 seconds.
- Operating conditions of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range is -30 to +50 degrees Celsius while for 0-200 ppm range is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with atmospheric pressure ±10%, non-ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere. NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to Cl2 (as well as H2S, SO2, O3 for 0-200 ppm range)
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2618-NO2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas without aggressive gases or materials containing volatile silicon.
LCD indicator option
- Operating temperature of the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-NO2 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Nitrogen dioxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO2 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
We supply nitrogen dioxide transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply nitrogen dioxide transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitrogen dioxide transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply the nitrogen dioxide transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.