Nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, kitchens and other areas where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of nitrogen dioxide.
Nitrogen Dioxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2:
- VAC-E2638-NO2 is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Ranges of measurement of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter are 0-20 ppm and 0-200 ppm.
- VAC-E2638-NO2 has either with an attached or remote sensor probe.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- Two SPST relays are available.
Specifications of Nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2:
- Calibration of VAC-E2638-NO2 is Nitrogen Dioxide.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection ranges of VAC-E2638-NO2 are 0-20 ppm and 0-200 ppm.
- Maximum overload for 0-20 ppm range is 100 ppm while for 0-200 ppm range is 1000 ppm.
- Resolution/digital unit for 0-20 ppm range is 0.1 ppm while for 0-200 ppm range is 1 ppm.
- Response time T90 for 0-20 ppm range is less than 60 seconds while for 0-200 ppm range is less than 40 seconds.
- Operating conditions of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range is -30 to +50 degrees Celsius while for 0-200 ppm range is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with atmospheric pressure ±10%, non-ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere. NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to Cl2 (as well as H2S, SO2, O3 for 0-200 ppm range)
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- Sensor lifetime of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 is more than 2 years.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- The power supply of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC, or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2638-NO2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has a grey ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 is H90 × W145 × D50 millimetres (housing only). If with cable glands, height is 140 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range at RE1 (LOW) is set at 3, release 2.4 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 with 0-20 ppm range at RE2 (HIGH) is set at 6, release 4.8 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 with 0-200 ppm range is determined by the user within 5-95% of the range.
- It has red and green LEDs visual alarms as an option.
- VAC-E2638-NO2 has an 85 dB acoustic buzzer alarm as an option.
- Operating temperature of the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2638-NO2 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NO2 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
Note: For a version with LCD, only one analogue output is available.
We supply nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply the nitrogen dioxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.