Nitrogen dioxide detector is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, laboratories, industrial premises and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of nitrogen dioxide.
Nitrogen Dioxide Detector model VAC-E2630-NO2:
- VAC-E2630-NO2 is a long-lasting electrochemical gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this nitrogen dioxide detector transmitter is 0-10 ppm.
- It has 2 SPST relays available.
- VAC-E2630-NO2 has a visual and audio alarm.
- It works at UART digital interface.
- It has a magnet key.
Specifications of Nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2:
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2630-NO2 is 0-10 ppm.
- Resolution of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 is 0.1 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is less than 1 minute.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up, testing by a magnetic switch.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 is 24 V DC/AC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2630-NO2 has UART digital interface.
- It has a blinking LED with 85 dB buzzer alarm.
- It has 2 output relays with switch-over contact with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 at LOW is set at 3 ppm, release 2 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 at HIGH is set at 6 ppm, release 2 ppm.
- It has a dark grey wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 is H 90 × W 145 × D 55 millimetres.
- VAC-E2630-NO2 has a max Ø8 millimetres output cable.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor spaces.
- Operating conditions of this nitrogen dioxide detector model VAC-E2630-NO2 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-95% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas.
Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI should be avoided.
Avoid exposure to corrosive gases.
We supply nitrogen dioxide detector across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we nitrogen dioxide detector in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply nitrogen dioxide detector to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.