Nitric oxide transmitter is suitable for applications such as chemical industry, medicine, laboratories, and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of nitric oxide.
Nitric Oxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO
- VAC-E2618-NO is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- The detection range of this nitric oxide transmitter is 0-250 ppm.
- Resolution of this VAC-E2618-NO is 1 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO:
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2618-NO is 0-250 ppm.
- Resolution of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO is 1 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is less than 40 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO is more than 12 months.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2618-NO has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO is -30 to 50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with ±10% atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere.
NOTE: The sensor is sensitive to hydrogen sulfide and nitrogen dioxide.
LCD indicator option:
- Operating temperature of the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-NO LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Nitric oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-NO LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
We supply nitric oxide transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply nitric oxide transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitric oxide transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply nitric oxide transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.