Methane detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as boiler rooms, kitchens, and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate the potentially explosive concentration of methane.
Methane Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4
- VAC-E2611-CH4 is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this methane detector-transmitter is 0-100% LEL.
- Resolution of measurement of VAC-E2611-CH4 is 0.1% LEL.
- It has 20% LEL or 50% LEL default warning set-points.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4:
- Calibration for this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is Methane CH4.
- Sensor type used is a metal-oxide-semiconductor. Pellistor (catalytic bead) is optional.
- The methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2611-CH4 is up to 0-100% LEL (0-5% vol) CH4.
- Resolution of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is 0.1% LEL (1% LEL for pellistor).
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is ~ 60 seconds (8-10 seconds for pellistor).
- Sensor lifetime of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is more than 5 years (up to 3 years for pellistor).
- It has 12 months maintenance interval. For pellistor, it has 3-6 months maintenance interval.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is 11-30 VDC/VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 has RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2611-CH4 has 85 dB buzzer alarm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 at Low is set at 20, release 16% LEL.
- The default warning set-points of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 at High is set at 50, release 48% LEL.
- It has a wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with ventilation slots and an IP20 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is H85 × W85 × D37 millimetres.
- It can be operated at residential, business, and industrial indoor spaces.
- Operating conditions of this methane detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-CH4 is -40 to +70 degrees Celsius (-20 to +60 degrees Celsius for pellistor) at less than 95% relative humidity without condensation, normal ambient O2 concentration non-ATEX areas, no corrosive gases and volatile products containing silicone in the atmosphere.
We supply methane detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply methane detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply methane detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply methane detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.