HACCP food core thermometer
Core temperature monitoring is the monitoring for various food items during storage and cooking. HACCP standards are applicable for various stages of food processing and storage. A food core temperature monitoring comes with a probe which can be inserted into the core of the food item such as meat and it will have a digital display for displaying the current temperature. One of the various models of food core thermometers being supplied by us is model BT20 manufactured by Trotec, Germany.
The technical details are:
- Min. measuring range : -40 °C (-40 °F)
- Max. measuring range : 250 °C (482 °F)
- Accuracy : 1.5 % / ± 2 °C (± 3.8 °F)
- Resolution [°C] : 0.1 °C
- Resolution [°F] : 0.1 °F
- Response time [s] : 2 seconds
- Display : LCD
- Power supply : Internal (battery) 1x LR44 (1.5 V)
- Housing design : Plastic
- Weight (excluding packet) : 0.040 kg
- Dimensions : L X W x H (mm) :211 x 19 x 32
How to use a core thermometer?
Usage of a core thermometer is very simple. Simply switch on the thermometer using ON/OFF button and simply insert the probe into the food. The temperature inside the core will be displayed in the LCD screen.
Common terminology for core / probe thermometer:
Various terms used for a core thermometer are: