Flameproof nitric oxide detector-transmitter is suitable to use in ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
Flameproof Nitric Oxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO:
- VAC-E2658-NO is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Range of measurement for this nitric oxide detector-transmitter is 0-250 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- Two SPST relays are available.
Specifications of Flameproof nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO:
- Calibration of VAC-E2658-NO is Nitric Oxide.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The flameproof nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2658-NO is 0-250 ppm.
- Resolution of VAC-E2658-NO is 1 ppm.
- Maximum overload of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO is 1000 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is less than 40 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC. The power unit of 90-265 VAC is available.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2658-NO has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey die-cast aluminium enclosure with an IP66 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO is H120 × W125 × D57 millimetres.
- It has flameproof protection, ATEX: II 2 GD, Ex ed IIC T4 Gb.
- VAC-E2658-NO cable gland is M25 for SWA cable or steel conduit Ø10-17 millimetres.
- Nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO has 0.5-1.5 square millimetres wire conductors.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas, safe areas and ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
- Operating conditions of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO is -30 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure.
NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to hydrogen sulfide and nitrogen dioxide.
Relay option (ordering code R)
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-point of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO at RE1 (LOW) is set at 10 ppm, release 8 ppm.
- The default warning set-point of this nitric oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NO at RE2 (HIGH) is set at 25 ppm, release 20 ppm.
We supply nitric oxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply nitric oxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply nitric oxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply nitric oxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.