This ammonia detector-transmitter is a new line of flameproof detectors which can be used in ATEX Zones 2 and 22. And not recommended to use in areas with constantly high level of ammonia.
Flameproof Ammonia Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E:
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E is suitable for ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
- It has a long-life electrochemical gas sensor.
- The detection range of this ammonia detector-transmitter is 0 to 100, 0 to 300 or 0 to 1000 ppm NH3.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E has two SPST relays as an option.
Specifications of Flameproof Ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E:
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E can detect Ammonia NH3.
- Sensor type is an electrochemical cell.
- The ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection range for this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E is 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 300 ppm or 0 to 1000 ppm.
- Maximum overload is 200 ppm with the 0 to 100 ppm detection range. When the detection range is 0 to 300 ppm, maximum overload is 500 ppm. And when the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, maximum overload is 1500 ppm.
- It has 1 ppm resolution/digital unit with the 0 to 100 ppm detection range. When the detection range is 0 to 300 ppm, the resolution/digital unit is 2 ppm. And when the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, the resolution/digital unit is 5 ppm.
- The response time T90 is less than 40 s when the detection range is 0 to 100 ppm or 0 to 300 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, response time T90 is less than 60 s.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Maintenance interval of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E is 6 months.
- The sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time of VAC-E2658-NH3-E is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-NH3-E is 11 to 30 VDC / 24 VAC. Option: 90 to 265 VAC power unit.
- Power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E has grey die-cast aluminium, IP66 enclosure.
- Dimensions of this device is H120 × W125 × D57 mm.
- VAC-E2658-NH3-E is flameproof, ATEX: II 2 GD and Ex ed IIC T4 Gb.
- The cable gland is M25 for SWA cable or steel conduit with the diameter of 10 to 17 mm.
- The wire conductor range is 0.5 to 1.5 mm2.
- The device can be operated in the industrial indoor and outdoor areas, safe areas and ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
- Operating conditions of VAC-E2658-NH3-E is -40 to 50 °C, 15 to 90 %RH and 0.9 to 1.1 atm pressure.
- The sensor may exhibit considerable sensitivity to H2S, NO2 and SO2.
We supply flameproof ammonia detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply flameproof ammonia detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply flameproof ammonia detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply flameproof ammonia detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.