Ethylene oxide detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as chemical and polymer industry, medicine (hospital sterilization facilities) and other areas where it is possible to have leakage or formation of ethylene oxide.
Ethylene Oxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO:
- VAC-E2648-ETO is a long-lasting electrochemical gas detector.
- Ranges of measurement for this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter are 0-20 and 0-100 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2648-ETO has a relay option.
- A remote probe is available for this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter.
Specifications of Ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO:
- Calibration of VAC-E2648-ETO is Ethylene.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection ranges of VAC-E2648-ETO are 0-20 ppm and 0-100 ppm.
- Maximum overload of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO with 0-20 ppm range is 100 ppm while for 0-100 ppm range is 200 ppm.
- Resolution for 0-20 ppm range is 0.1 ppm range while for 0-100 ppm range, the resolution is 1 ppm.
- Response time T90 for 0-20 ppm range is less than 120 seconds while for 0-100 ppm range is less than 140 seconds.
- Output scale of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO with 0-20 ppm range is 0-200 while for 0-100 ppm range, the output scale is 0-100.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC. The power unit of 90-265 VAC is also available.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2648-ETO has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a die-cast aluminium wall-mounted enclosure with an IP66 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO is H120 × W125 × D57 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases.
NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to CO.
Relay outputs (option)
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO for 0-20 ppm range at RE1 (LOW) is set at 2, release 1.6 ppm while for RE2 (High) is set at 5, release 4 ppm.
- The default warning set-points of this ethylene oxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-ETO for 0-100 ppm range is defined by the user within 5-95% of the detection range.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 metres.
We supply ethylene oxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ethylene oxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ethylene oxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ethylene oxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.