Ethylene oxide transmitter is suitable for applications such as chemical and polymer industry, medicine (facilities for hospital sterilization) and other places where ethylene oxide can be leaked or produced.
Ethylene Oxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO
- VAC-E2618-ETO is a long-lasting electrochemical gas detector.
- Ranges of measurement for this ethylene oxide transmitter is 0-20 or 0-100 ppm.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO:
- VAC-E2618-ETO can detect ethylene oxide gas.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection range is 0-20 ppm or 0-100 ppm.
- The maximum overload for 0-20 ppm range is 100 ppm while for 0-100 ppm range is 200 ppm.
- 0-20 ppm range has 0.1 ppm resolution while 0-100 ppm range has 1 ppm resolution.
- Response time T90 for 0-20 ppm range is less than 120 seconds while 0-100 ppm range is less than 140 seconds.
- Output scale of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO with 0-20 ppm range is 0-200 while 0-100 ppm range is 0-100.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a light grey, ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.0
- Operating conditions of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-95% relative humidity with ±10% atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas.
NOTE: The sensor can be highly sensitive to carbon monoxide, toluene and other organic compounds
LCD indicator option:
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-ETO LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Ethylene oxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-ETO LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
We supply ethylene oxide transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ethylene oxide transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ethylene oxide transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ethylene oxide transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.