Ethylene detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as fruit storage and ripening, chemical and polymer industry, agriculture, and other areas requiring accurate measurement of the concentration of ethylene.
Ethylene Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4:
- VAC-E2648-C2H4 is easy to install and has a robust enclosure.
- The ranges of measurement for this ethylene detector-transmitter are 0-10, 0-200, and 0-1500 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2648-C2H4 has a relay option.
- A remote probe is available for this ethylene detector-transmitter.
Specifications of Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4:
- Calibration of VAC-E2648-C2H4 is Ethylene.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 sampling method is diffusion.
- VAC-E2648-C2H4 detection range are 0-10, 0-200, and 0-1500 ppm.
- Maximum overload for ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 with 0-10 ppm range is 20 ppm. 500 ppm for 0-200 ppm range and 2000 ppm for 0-1500 ppm range.
- Resolution for 0-10 ppm range is 0.1 ppm while for 0-200 and 0-1000 ppm ranges, the resolution is 1 ppm.
- Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 has less than 2% of signal repeatability.
- Response time T80 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC. The power unit of 90-265 VAC is also available.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2648-C2H4 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a die-cast aluminium wall-mounted enclosure with an IP66 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 is H120 × W125 × D57 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases.
NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to CO.
Relay outputs (option)
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 within 5-95% of the detection range is determined by the user.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 metres.
- The humidity compensation of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-C2H4 is up to 100% relative humidity.
We supply ethylene detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.