Ethylene Detector-Transmitter is suitable for applications that require precise measurement of ethylene concentration such as chemical and polymer industry, agriculture, and other areas.
Ethylene Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4
- VAC-E2618-C2H4 is a long-lasting electrochemical gas detector.
- Ranges of measurement for this ethylene detector-transmitter is 0-10, 0-200, or 0-1500 ppm.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 0.1, 1, or 5 ppm.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4:
- Calibration of VAC-E2618-C2H4 is Ethylene C2H4.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 sampling method is diffusion.
- Detection ranges for VAC-E2618-C2H4 are 0-10 ppm (peak 20 ppm), 0-200 ppm (peak 500 ppm), and 0-1500 ppm (peak 2000 ppm).
- Resolution of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm, or 5 ppm.
- It has a repeatability of less than 2% of the signal.
- Response time T80 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted, ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with ±10% atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations, or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases.
- Operating temperature for the LCD of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The LCD of VAC-E2618-C2H4 has display dimensions of 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-C2H4 LCD has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height of the LCD of this ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 is 14 millimetres.
- Ethylene detector-transmitter model VAC-E2618-C2H4 LCD has a backlight feature.
We supply ethylene detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ethylene detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.