This carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is a flameproof transmitter and can be used in ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
Flameproof Carbon Dioxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K:
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is suitable for ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
- It has an optical (NDIR) gas sensor.
- The range of measurement for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is 0 to 10 000 ppm.
- The resolution 1 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- It has two SPST relays as an option.
Specifications of Flameproof Carbon Dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K:
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K can detect Carbon Dioxide CO2.
- Sensor type used is an optical (NDIR).
- The carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is 0 to 10 000 ppm CO2.
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K has 1 ppm resolution.
- The accuracy of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is ± (50 ppm + 3% of reading) in the range 300 to 5000 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 2 seconds.
- Response time T90 is ~2 minutes.
- It has up to 5 years of calibration interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is ca. 10 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is 11 to 30 VDC / 24 VAC. Option: 90 to 265 VAC power unit.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey die-cast aluminium, IP66 enclosure.
- The dimensions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is H120 × W125 × D57 mm.
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is flameproof, ATEX: II 2 GD and Ex ed IIC T4 Gb.
- The cable gland is M25 for SWA cable or steel conduit with the diameter of 10 to 17 mm.
- The wire conductor range is 0.5 to 1.5 mm2.
- VAC-E2658-CO2-10K can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas, safe areas and ATEX Zones 2 and 22.
- Operating conditions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K is 0 to +50 °C, 0 to 95 %RH, atmospheric pressure ±10% non-aggressive atmosphere.
- Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2658-CO2-10K has 0.5 to 2 bar absolute pressure compensation as an option.
- It has 2 SPST relays (closing contact), 250 VAC / 30 VDC, 5 A max as an option. And the alarm set points are to be determined by the user within 5-95% of the detection range.
We supply flameproof carbon dioxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply flameproof carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply flameproof carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply flameproof carbon dioxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.