Carbon monoxide detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler houses, kitchens, and other confined spaces, where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of carbon monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO:
- VAC-E2638-CO has a long-life electrochemical cell.
- The detection range of this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is 0 to 1000 ppm CO.
- The resolution is 1 ppm CO.
- It has an analogue output settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2638-CO has a remote probe option and LCD option.
Specifications of Carbon Monoxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO:
- VAC-E2638-CO can detect Carbon Monoxide CO.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is 0 to 1000 ppm CO.
- VAC-E2638-CO has 1 ppm resolution.
- The accuracy is ± 5 ppm CO.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- The response time is ~30 seconds.
- The maintenance interval of this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is 6 months.
- The sensor lifetime is more than 6 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is 11 to 30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90 to 265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2638-CO has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 5 to 100% of the range with more than 10 times resolution in any case.
- VAC-E2638-CO has a grey ABS plastic, IP65 enclosure.
- The dimensions of this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is H90 × W145 × D55 mm and H140 mm with cable glands.
- VAC-E2638-CO can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas without aggressive gases.
- Operating conditions of this carbon monoxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-CO is -20 to +50 °C, 15 to 95 %RH non ATEX rated areas.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable as an option. The default length of this cable is 3.0 meters.
- As an option, VAC-E2638-CO has 2 SPST relays outputs (closing contact), 250 VAC / 30 VDC, 5 A max. The default alarm set-points are RE1 (LOW): set 25; release 20 ppm and RE2 (HIGH): set 35; release 28 ppm.
- It has red and green LEDs and 85 dB buzzer as an option.
We supply carbon monoxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply carbon monoxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply carbon monoxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply carbon monoxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.