Carbon dioxide transmitter is suitable for applications such as HVAC and air quality control in public, office and industrial buildings, greenhouses, underground parking, boiler houses, and other confined spaces, where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of carbon dioxide. This transmitter is a multifunctional measurement instrument.
Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K:
- VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is a stable long-life optical NDIR gas sensor.
- The range of measurement for this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter is 0 to 50 000 ppm CO2.
- The resolution is 100 ppm CO2.
- It has an ambient pressure compensation option.
- VAC-E2618-CO2-50K can be wall-mounted or duct-mounted.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K:
- VAC-E2618-CO2-50K can detect carbon dioxide CO2.
- Sensor type used is the NDIR sensor.
- The Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is 0 to 50 000 ppm CO2 up to 100% CO2 on request.
- VAC-E2618-CO2-50K has 100 ppm resolution.
- The accuracy of this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is ± (70 ppm + 5% of reading).
- The signal is updated every 2 seconds.
- Response time T90 is up to 3 minutes.
- It has up to 5 years of calibration interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is ca. 10 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is 11 to 30 VDC / 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2618-CO2-50K has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a grey ABS plastic, protection class IP65 enclosure.
- The dimensions of this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is H82 × W80 × D55 mm.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable as an option. The default length of this cable is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial locations.
- Operating conditions of this Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K is -25 to +50 °C, 0 to 95 %RH, non ATEX rated areas and non-aggressive atmosphere.
- Carbon Dioxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO2-50K has 0.5 to 2 bar absolute pressure compensation as an option.
We supply Carbon Dioxide Transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply Carbon Dioxide Transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply Carbon Dioxide Transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply Carbon Dioxide Transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.