Carbon monoxide transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler houses, kitchens, and other confined spaces, where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of carbon monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide Transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO:
- VAC-E2618-CO has a long-life electrochemical cell.
- The detection range of this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is 0 to 1000 ppm CO.
- The resolution is 1 ppm CO.
- It has an analogue output settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO:
- VAC-E2618-CO can detect Carbon Monoxide CO.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is 0 to 1000 ppm CO.
- VAC-E2618-CO has 1 ppm resolution.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- The response time is ~30 seconds.
- The maintenance interval of this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is 6 months.
- The sensor lifetime is more than 6 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The Power supply of this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is 11 to 30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2618-CO has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- VAC-E2618-CO has light-grey ABS plastic, IP65 enclosure.
- The dimensions of this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is H82 × W80 × D55 mm.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The default length of the cable is 3.0 meters.
- VAC-E2618-CO can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas without aggressive gases.
- Operating conditions of this carbon monoxide transmitter model VAC-E2618-CO is -20 to +50 °C, 15 to 95 %RH and non-ATEX rated areas.
We supply carbon monoxide transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply carbon monoxide transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply carbon monoxide transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply carbon monoxide transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.