Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as HVAC and air quality control in public, office and industrial buildings, greenhouses, underground parking, boiler houses, and other confined spaces, where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of carbon dioxide. This detector is a multifunctional measurement instrument.
Carbon Dioxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K:
- VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is a stable long-life optical NDIR gas sensor.
- The range of measurement for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is 0 to 50 000 ppm CO2.
- It has an ambient pressure compensation option.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-50K can be wall-mounted or duct-mounted.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 SPST relays.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K:
- VAC-E2608-CO2-50K can detect carbon dioxide CO2.
- Sensor type used is an optical (NDIR).
- The carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is 0 to 50 000 ppm up to 100% CO2 on request.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-50K has 100 ppm resolution/ digital unit.
- The accuracy of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is ± (70 ppm + 5% of reading).
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time T90 is ~ 2 minutes.
- It has up to 5 years of maintenance interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is ca. 10 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is 11 to 30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90 to 265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-50K has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 times resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The alarm set-points are to be defined by the user within 5-95% of the detection range.
- It has a light grey ABS plastic, wall mount, IP65 enclosure.
- The dimensions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is H85 × W82 × D55 mm.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The default length of the cable is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K is -25 to +50 °C, 0 to 95 %RH, pressure 0.9 to 1.1 atm non ATEX rated areas and non-aggressive atmosphere.
- Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-50K has 0.5 to 2 bar absolute pressure compensation as an option.
We supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.