Combustible gas detector transmitter is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, kitchens, battery charging rooms and other areas where it is possible to accumulate the potentially explosive concentration of fuel gases.
Combustible Gas Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL
- VAC-E2638-LEL is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this combustible gas detector transmitter is 0-100% LEL.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- VAC-E2638-LEL has an available relay or LCD indicator.
- Sensor can be attached or remotely.
Specifications of Combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL:
- VAC-E2638-LEL can detect acetylene, butane, hydrogen, methane, and propane gases.
- Default calibration for this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL is Methane CH4.
- Sensor type used is a metal-oxide-semiconductor. Catalytic bead (pellistor) is also available.
- The combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection range for the MOS and catalytic sensor is 0-100% LEL.
- MOS sensor has 0.1% LEL resolution while the catalytic sensor is 1% LEL.
- Response time T90 for MOS is ~60 seconds while for the catalytic sensor is 8 seconds.
- Sensor lifetime for MOS is more than 5 years while for the catalytic sensor is more than 2 years.
- MOS has 12 months maintenance interval while the catalytic sensor has 3-6 months maintenance interval.
- Operating conditions for MOS is -30 to +70 degree Celsius while the catalytic sensor is -20 to +60 degree Celsius at less than 95% relative humidity with 1 atmospheric pressure ±10%, non-ATEX rated spaces, normal ambient oxygen level. Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations, or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to corrosive gases or products containing silicone.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time for this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Recommended output scale width for this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has a grey ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL is H90 × W145 × D50 millimetres (housing only). If with cable glands, height is 140 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
Additional options of Combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL:
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- Combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL at RE1 (LOW) is set at 20% LEL, release 16% LEL.
- The default warning set-points of this combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL at RE2 (HIGH) is set at 50% LEL, release 40% LEL.
- Red and green LEDs visual alarm is available.
- It has an acoustic alarm with 85 dB buzzer.
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degree Celsius.
- The display dimensions for the combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL LCD indicator is 72 x 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2638-LEL has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Combustible gas detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-LEL LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
NOTE: Version with LCD has only one analogue output available.
We supply combustible gas detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply combustible gas detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply combustible gas detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply combustible gas detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.