The combustible gas detector is suitable for applications such as underground parking, boiler rooms, kitchens, and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate the potentially explosive concentration of fuel gases.
Combustible Gas Detector model VAC-E2630-LEL
- VAC-E2630-LEL is a long-lasting metal-oxide detector.
- Range of measurement for this combustible gas detector is 0-100% LEL.
- It has 2 relays with switch-over contact.
- Alarm for this combustible gas detector can be acoustic or visual.
- It has a UART digital interface.
- VAC-E2630-LEL has a magnetic key switching.
Specifications of Combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL:
- Sensor type used is metal oxide semiconductor.
- Calibration options for this combustible gas detector are methane, butane, propane, acetylene, and hydrogen.
- The combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection range for VAC-E2630-LEL is 0-100% LEL.
- Resolution of this combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL is 0.1% LEL.
- Response time T90 is ~60 seconds.
- Combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL sensor lifetime is more than 5 years.
- It has 12 months maintenance interval.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up with magnetic switch testing.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL is 24 VDC/AC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL has UART digital interface.
- VAC-E2630-LEL has a blinking LED alarm with 85 dB buzzer.
- It has 2 output relays with switch-over contact, 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default warning set-points of this combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL at Low is set at 10% LEL, release 7.
- The default warning set-points of this combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL at High is set at 25% LEL, release 7.
- It has a grey wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this combustible gas detector model VAC-E2630-LEL is H90 × W145 × D55 millimetres.
- It has a max Ø8 millimetres output cable.
- It can be operated at residential, business, and industrial indoor spaces.
- Operating conditions of VAC-E2630-LEL is -30 to +70 degree Celsius at less than 95% relative humidity with 0.9 to 1.1 atmospheric non-condensing pressure, non-ATEX rated spaces, normal ambient oxygen level.
Extreme mechanical shock, vibrations or EMI should be avoided. Avoid exposure to products containing corrosive gasses or silicone.
We supply combustible gas detector across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply combustible gas detector in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply combustible gas detector in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply combustible gas detector to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.