Chlorine transmitter is suitable for applications such as swimming pools and spas, wastewater treatment plants and other confined space where it is possible to accumulate the potentially toxic concentration of chlorine.
Chlorine Transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2
- VAC-E2618-Cl2 is a long-lasting electrochemical sensor.
- Range of measurement for this chlorine transmitter is 0-10 ppm.
- Resolution of measurement for VAC-E2618-Cl2 is 0.1 ppm.
- Sensor for this chlorine transmitter can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2:
- VAC-E2618-Cl2 can detect chlorine gas.
- Calibration for this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 is chlorine gas.
- Sensor type used is electrochemical.
- The chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection range is 0-10 ppm.
- It has a maximum overload of 100 ppm.
- Chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 has 0.1 ppm resolution.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time T90 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 is less than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a light grey, ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 is H82 × W80 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions of this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 is -20 to +50 degree Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity, non-ATEX rated areas.
NOTE: The detector may be prone to hydrogen sulfide.
LCD indicator option
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degree Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2618-Cl2 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Chlorine transmitter model VAC-E2618-Cl2 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
We supply chlorine transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply chlorine transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply chlorine transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply chlorine transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.