Chlorine detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as swimming pools and spas, wastewater treatment plants and other areas where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of chlorine.
Chlorine Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2:
- VAC-E2648-CL2 is easy to install and has a robust enclosure.
- The range of measurement for this chlorine detector-transmitter is 0-10 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- VAC-E2648-CL2 has a relay option.
- A remote probe is available for this chlorine detector-transmitter.
Specifications of Chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2:
- Calibration of VAC-E2648-CL2 is chlorine.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection range of VAC-E2648-CL2 is 0-10 ppm.
- Maximum overload for this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 is 100 ppm.
- VAC-E2648-CL2 has 0.1 ppm resolution.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time T90 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has a 6 months maintenance interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 is 11-30 VDC or 24 VAC. The power unit of 90-265 VAC is also available.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2648-CL2 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has a die-cast aluminium wall-mounted enclosure with an IP66 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 is H120 × W125 × D57 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX rated areas.
NOTE: The sensor may be highly sensitive to hydrogen sulfide.
Relay output (option)
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default alarm set-points of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 at LOW is set at 0.5 ppm, release 0.4 ppm.
- The default alarm set-points of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2648-CL2 at HIGH is set at 1 ppm, release 0.8 ppm.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 metres.
We supply chlorine detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.