Chlorine detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as swimming pools and spas, wastewater treatment plants and other areas where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of chlorine.
Chlorine Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2:
- VAC-E2638-Cl2 is a long-lasting electrochemical cell.
- Range of measurement for this chlorine detector-transmitter is 0-10 ppm.
- Resolution of measurement of VAC-E2638-Cl2 is 0.1 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
- It has a relay or LCD indicator.
- Sensor for this chlorine detector-transmitter can be attached or remotely.
Specifications of Chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2:
- Calibration for VAC-E2638-Cl2 is Chlorine.
- Sensor type used is an electrochemical cell.
- The chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 sampling method is diffusion.
- Typical detection range is 0-10 ppm.
- The maximum overload for this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 is 100 ppm.
- Resolution of VAC-E2638-Cl2 is 0.1 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time T90 is less than 60 seconds.
- It has 6 months maintenance interval.
- Sensor lifetime of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- Chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 has RS485 digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has a grey, ABS plastic enclosure and an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 is H90 × W145 × D50 millimetres (housing only). If with cable glands, the height is 140 millimetres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor areas.
- Operating conditions of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 is -20 to +50 degrees Celsius at 15-90% relative humidity, non-ATEX rated areas.
NOTE: The sensor can exhibit hydrogen sulfide sensitivity.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 meters.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default alarm set-points of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 at Low is set at 0.5 ppm, release 0.4 ppm.
- The default alarm set-points of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 at High is set at 1 ppm, release 0.8 ppm.
- Red and green LEDs visual arm is available.
- It has an available 85 dB buzzer acoustic alarm.
- Operating temperature for the LCD indicator is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius.
- The display dimensions of this chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 LCD indicator is 72 × 36 millimetres.
- VAC-E2638-Cl2 LCD indicator has 3.5 7-segment number of digits.
- The character height in the LCD indicator is 14 millimetres.
- Chlorine detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-Cl2 LCD indicator has a backlight feature.
Note: For a version with LCD, only one analogue output is available.
We supply chlorine detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply chlorine detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.