Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as HVAC and air quality control in public, office and industrial buildings, greenhouses, underground parking, boiler rooms, and other confined spaces where it is possible to accumulate potentially toxic concentration of carbon dioxide.
Carbon Dioxide Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K:
- VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is a stable long-lasting optical NDIR gas detector.
- The range of measurement for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter is 0-10000 ppm.
- It has available ambient pressure compensation as an option.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-10K can be wall-mounted or duct-mounted.
- The sensor can be attached or remotely.
- It has 2 SPST relays.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K:
- VAC-E2608-CO2-10K can detect carbon dioxide CO2.
- Sensor type used is optical (NDIR).
- The carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is 0-10000 ppm.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-10K has 1 ppm resolution/ digital unit.
- The accuracy of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is ± (50 ppm + 3% of reading) in the range 300-5000 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 2 seconds.
- Response time T90 is ~ 2 minutes.
- It has up to 5 years of maintenance interval.
- The sensor lifetime of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is ca. 10 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2608-CO2-10K has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% or the range with more than 10 x resolution in any case.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default alarm set-points within 5-95% of the detection range is defined by the user.
- It has a light grey, wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with an IP65 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is H85 × W82 × D55 millimetres.
- It has an IP65 secured remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The cable’s default length is 3.0 metres.
- It can be operated at industrial indoor and outdoor locations.
- Operating conditions of this carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius at 0-85% relative humidity with 0.9-1.1 atmospheric pressure, non-ATEX areas.
- Carbon dioxide detector-transmitter model VAC-E2608-CO2-10K has 0.5 to 2 bar absolute pressure compensation as an option.
We supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply carbon dioxide detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.