Ammonia Transmitter is designed for leakage control in refrigeration facilities, warehouses etc. And not recommended to use in spaces with constantly high ammonia concentration. E.g. cattle, pig and poultry livestock houses, as it will affect the sensor lifetime.
Ammonia Transmitter model VAC-E2618-NH3-E:
- VAC-E2618-NH3-E is a long-lasting electrochemical gas sensor.
- It has ranges 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 300 ppm or 0 to 1000 ppm NH3.
- VAC-E2618-NH3-E has both wall mount and duct mount versions.
- Available with attached or remote sensor.
- It has two analog outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
Specifications of Ammonia Transmitter model VAC-E2618-NH3-E:
- Sensor type is an Electrochemical.
- Sampling method of VAC-E2618-NH3-E is diffusion.
- The detection range of this ammonia transmitter model VAC-E2618-NH3-E is 0-100 ppm, 0-300 ppm or 0-1000 ppm.
- The response time T90 is less than 40 s, when the detection range is 0-100 ppm or 0-300 ppm. When the detection range is 0-1000 ppm, response time T90 is less than 60 s.
- VAC-E2618-NH3-E has 1 ppm resolution / digital unit.
- Maximum overload of this ammonia transmitter is 200 ppm when the detection range is 0 to 100 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 300 ppm, maximum overload is 500 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, maximum overload is 1500 ppm.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Sensor lifetime of this ammonia transmitter model VAC-E2618-NH3-E is more than 2 years.
- Calibration interval of this device is 6 months.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute
- Power supply of VAC-E2618-NH3-E is 11 to 30 VDC / 24 VAC.
- Power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- It has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- VAC-E2618-NH3-E has two analog outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 times resolution in any case.
- VAC-E2618-NH3-E has Grey ABS plastic Enclosure with IP65 protection class.
- Dimensions of the device is H82 × W80 × D55 mm.
- It has an IP65 remote sensor probe, shielded cable. The default length of the cable is 3.0 meters.
- Operating conditions of this ammonia transmitter model VAC-E2618-NH3-E is -40°C to +50°C and 15 to 90 %RH non condensing*; pressure 0.9 to 1.1 atm; explosion safe areas, non-aggressive atmosphere.
We supply ammonia transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ammonia transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ammonia transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ammonia transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.