Applications of this ammonia detector-transmitter are refrigeration facilities and animal agriculture (cattle, pig and poultry livestock houses). It is a multifunctional measurement instrument.
Ammonia Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S:
- VAC-E2638-NH3-S is a long-life metal oxide semiconductor gas sensor.
- The range of measurement for this ammonia detector-transmitter is 0 to 1000 ppm NH3
- Available with attached or remote sensor options.
- It has a relay or LCD indicator option.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S:
- VAC-E2638-NH3-S can detect Ammonia NH3.
- Sensor type is metal oxide semiconductor (MOS).
- The ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S sampling method is diffusion.
- The typical detection range for this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S is 0 to 1000 ppm.
- It has 1 ppm resolution/ digital unit.
- The response time T90 is ca. 60 s.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Maintenance interval of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S is 12 months.
- The sensor lifetime is more than 5 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time of VAC-E2638-NH3-S is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-S is 11 to 30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90 to 265 VAC.
- Power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2638-NH3-S has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 times resolution in any case.
- VAC-E2638-NH3-S has Grey ABS plastic, IP65 enclosure.
- Dimensions of this device is H90 × W145 × D55 mm.
- Operating conditions of VAC-E2638-NH3-S is -40 to +50 °C; <95 %RH, atmospheric pressure ±10%; non ATEX rated spaces and normal ambient oxygen level.
We supply ammonia detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.