Ammonia detector-transmitter is intended for leakage control in refrigeration facilities, warehouses etc. And not recommended to use the detector in spaces with constantly high ammonia concentration such as cattle, pig and poultry livestock houses, as it will affect the sensor lifetime.
Ammonia Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E:
- VAC-E2638-NH3-E is a long-life electrochemical gas sensor.
- The range of measurement for this ammonia detector-transmitter is 0 to 100, 0 to 300 or 0 to 1000 ppm.
- Available with attached or remote sensor.
- It has two SPST relays.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V with RS485 digital interface.
Specifications of Ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E:
- VAC-E2638-NH3-E can detect Ammonia NH3.
- Sensor type is an Electrochemical cell.
- The ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range for this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E is 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 300 ppm or 0 to 1000 ppm.
- Maximum overload of VAC-E2638-NH3-E with 0 to100 ppm detection range is 200 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 300 ppm, maximum overload is 500 ppm and when the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, maximum overload is 1500 ppm.
- The resolution/ digital unit of this ammonia detector-transmitter is 1 ppm when the detection range is 0 to 100 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 300 ppm, resolution/ digital unit is 2 ppm and when the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, resolution/ digital unit is 5ppm.
- The response time T90 is less than 40s when the detection range is 0 to 100 ppm or 0 to 300 ppm. When the detection range is 0 to 1000 ppm, response time T90 is less than 60s.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Maintenance interval of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E is 6 months.
- The sensor lifetime is more than 2 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time of VAC-E2638-NH3-E is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2638-NH3-E is 11-30 VDC, 24 VAC or 90-265 VAC.
- Power consumption is less than 2 VA.
- VAC-E2638-NH3-E has a digital interface for RS485 connections working on Modbus RTU protocol.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- The recommended output scale width is 20-100% of the range with more than 10 times resolution in any case.
- VAC-E2638-NH3-E has Grey ABS plastic, IP65 enclosure.
- Dimensions of this device is H90 × W145 × D55 mm.
- Operating conditions of VAC-E2638-NH3-E is -40 to 50 °C, 15 to 90 %RH, atmospheric pressure ±10% non ATEX rated areas, non-aggressive atmosphere.
We supply ammonia detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.