Ammonia detector-transmitter is suitable for applications such as poultry, dairy, cattle farms, industrial refrigerators, where it is possible to accumulate potentially dangerous concentration of NH3.
Ammonia Detector-Transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3
- VAC-E2611-NH3 is a long-lasting metal-oxide gas detector.
- Range of measurement for this ammonia detector-transmitter is 0-1000 ppm.
- Resolution of VAC-E2611-NH3 is 1 ppm.
- The default warning set-points is 25 or 35 ppm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable at 4-20 mA or 0-10 V and RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
Specifications of Ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3:
- Calibration for VAC-E2611-NH3 is Ammonia NH3.
- Sensing method for this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is a long-lasting metal-oxide detector.
- The ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 sampling method is diffusion.
- The detection range of VAC-E2611-NH3 is 0-1000 ppm.
- Resolution of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is 1 ppm.
- It has an accuracy of ± 5 ppm NH3.
- The signal is updated every 1 second.
- Response time is ~2 minutes.
- It has 12 months maintenance interval.
- Ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 sensor lifetime is more than 5 years.
- Self-diagnostics with full functionality check at start-up.
- Warm-up time is less than or equal to 1 minute.
- The power supply of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is 11-30 VDC or 90-265 VAC.
- The power consumption is less than 2 W.
- VAC-E2611-NH3 has RS485 Modbus RTU digital interface.
- It has a blinking LED and 85 dBi buzzer alarm.
- It has 2 analogue outputs settable to 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- It has 2 SPST output relays (closing contact) with 250 VAC or 30 VDC at 5 A max current.
- The default alarm set-points of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is 25 or 35 ppm.
- It has a wall-mounted ABS plastic enclosure with ventilation slots and IP20 safety rating.
- The dimensions of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is H85 × W85 × D37 millimetres.
- It can be operated at residential, business and industrial indoor spaces.
- Operating conditions of this ammonia detector-transmitter model VAC-E2611-NH3 is -10 to +50 degrees Celsius at less than 95% relative humidity, without condensation.
We supply ammonia detector-transmitter across the world covering Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc.
In the Middle East, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia etc.
In Africa, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter in countries including Kenya, Algeria, Tanzania, Djibouti, Chad, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Angola, South Africa etc.
Also, we supply ammonia detector-transmitter to India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Srilanka, Maldives and Cyprus.